Official Match Thread Sweet FA S15 Round 13: Mount Buller Demons vs East Side Hawks at Snow Dome

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

U mirin' bro? o_O
Redeem myself? Did I even respond to any of your dribble? You must have just spammed a bit and claimed victory when I just ignored your pathetic attempts to troll me.

Juggalo, it's not that hard to troll you. Look at yourself you come into this match thread all half assed as if you want to be taught a lesson. Look at your response, even HurleyGun manages better. Is that how you wish to be remembered? As someone who captained Demons for a few years? Because at the moment, even thats going to be a figment of an imagination.

The Demons are far from nobodies. The Hawks are just full of antagonistic floggy posters that are unwanted elsewhere, hard to take your gutter talk too serious. Where do you play now anyway? Half back flank or forward pocket? I don't follow average plodders such as yourself even though you've been around a while.

I play where ever my club needs me, unlike yourself who just puts yourself where ever you like. You're an absolute flogger, living your life vicariously through your BigFooty life, thats the maximum of your life achievements right? Is that why you made your little Juggalo Medal? So it might catch on and allow you a chance to have any purpose in the SFA or BigFooty in general? Your whole existence up to this point has been for the mockery of others, does that disappoint you? It would have to, seeing as you're so dedicated to your SFA life. It's a shame nobody gives a *...

Juggalo, it's not that hard to troll you. Look at yourself you come into this match thread all half assed as if you want to be taught a lesson. Look at your response, even HurleyGun manages better. Is that how you wish to be remembered? As someone who captained Demons for a few years? Because at the moment, even thats going to be a figment of an imagination.

I play where ever my club needs me, unlike yourself who just puts yourself where ever you like. You're an absolute flogger, living your life vicariously through your BigFooty life, thats the maximum of your life achievements right? Is that why you made your little Juggalo Medal? So it might catch on and allow you a chance to have any purpose in the SFA or BigFooty in general? Your whole existence up to this point has been for the mockery of others, does that disappoint you? It would have to, seeing as you're so dedicated to your SFA life. It's a shame nobody gives a ****...

Translation : "You're a captain and I'm not *sobs*. I wish I could name myself in a position that I deserve but my team doesn't like me and would rather name inactive flogs like Biggie in the best spots.

My captaincy most certainly isn't a figment of "an" imagination? o_O

You think I live through bigfooty but while I was out having a life last night you were on here trying to troll me? :oops:

Anybody can have medals/awards. I don't claim that the juggalo award is more/less important than anything else. I did it for the benefit of others not to give myself an ego boost, I clearly don't need such a boost with stalkers like you around.

It seems like you're very interested in how others perceive me. Well I'm not, I have made friends with those that have earnt that friendship, most likely a nasty flog such as yourself will never made that esteemed company. I have no illusions about how well liked I am but when a serious no friends poster like you goes to point it out it's about as sad as it gets. :(

Finally, Rhodesy_Blues is back from his curry induced absence. Everybody can stop crying now, I'm here to save us!

I can't see the Hawks doing much this week other than plodding around being absolute dildos so it's an easy prediction for this game.

Rhodesy_Blues 10.8 68 def. East Side Dawks 0.0.0

Mount Buller Demons to also kick 20 goals on top of Rhodesy's 10
East Side Hawks.

Not Bort...

C'mon mate, it was seriously clever and witty and stuff....
I guess I don't have the edge-cutting witticism that the Demons possess. (SeewhatIdidthere?)

tumblr_lvjr64QHtN1qk7hwl.png

Translation : "You're a captain and I'm not *sobs*. I wish I could name myself in a position that I deserve but my team doesn't like me and would rather name inactive flogs like Biggie in the best spots.

My captaincy most certainly isn't a figment of "an" imagination? o_O

You think I live through bigfooty but while I was out having a life last night you were on here trying to troll me? :oops:

Anybody can have medals/awards. I don't claim that the juggalo award is more/less important than anything else. I did it for the benefit of others not to give myself an ego boost, I clearly don't need such a boost with stalkers like you around.

It seems like you're very interested in how others perceive me. Well I'm not, I have made friends with those that have earnt that friendship, most likely a nasty flog such as yourself will never made that esteemed company. I have no illusions about how well liked I am but when a serious no friends poster like you goes to point it out it's about as sad as it gets. :(

Yes because Biggie gets the best spots, like being on the bench last week. And the Half Forward Flank the week before, a derp a derp. Good detective work there Juggalo Balla, you're an inspiration to us all. After that entertaining line I do believe you should have an award, it will be prestigious it will have dignity and honour wrapped around it. The Juggalo Award for the biggest Derp a Derp of the Year, of course you'd win it every year. Except for that year that Hurley Gun was recruited, but now that he has reached new heights you can continue to wear that award around your neck.

And don't try to make out you were out living life last night, quiet clearly you returned to your computer at midnight. You were most likely outside pulling your bean whilst sneaking up to the attractive next door neighbors window, trying to get a sneaky peak. Also whilst we are on the line of perception, you think I'm worried about how others perceive you? I know how others perceive you, they moan and complain about you all week, they send emails around to groups about how much they dislike you as a person then they "like" your posts as a troll.

You just don't get it Juggalo, you've never done anything in the SFA. Backstage or on the field, why bother staying here? Just retire, no one needs you around or wants you here. Just run along little boy, run along.

Look at me I can type a giant block of text that is more boring than offensive.

Well done, you're putting me back to sleep.

I have no attractive neighbours lol

Trying to talk for others is so lame. I thought you would get that by now?

TWARP - "Did you know everybody thinks you're a knob"

Juggs - "Yeah who?"

TWARP - "Lots of people" haha you such got cha there lol

Juggs - "Oooooooooookaaaaaaaaaaay"

Look at me I can type a giant block of text that is more boring than offensive.

Well done, you're putting me back to sleep.

I have no attractive neighbours lol

Trying to talk for others is so lame. I thought you would get that by now?

TWARP - "Did you know everybody thinks you're a knob"

Juggs - "Yeah who?"

TWARP - "Lots of people" haha you such got cha there lol

Juggs - "Oooooooooookaaaaaaaaaaay"

With all the ammunition I just gave you, you'd think you would conjure a better reply than that. Whats wrong Juggs? You a bit stuck on people not liking you, is that would hurts you so much? Acceptance? When you realise that you one of the most hated, most disrespected people in the SFA you'll start playing with a full deck. Even your replies are seeming incoherent now Juggs, I know it's Darwin but you surely wouldn't be on the beers yet? Or are you doing what you normally do and just smash your fingers into the keyboard until words come out?

Oh by the way, did you know everybody knows you're a knob?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is this for real?

It's no wonder boncer jumped ship.

What a pack of losers, not like there's much better to look forward to either :oops:

Hawks should fold, no decent poster in their right mind is going to jump on this bandwagon.

Is this for real?

It's no wonder boncer jumped ship.

What a pack of losers, not like there's much better to look forward too either :oops:

Hawks should fold, no decent poster in their right mind is going to jump on this bandwagon.

Oh this is for real Juggalo, and don't worry about the Hawks neatly pruned backyard, when your's looks like its running out of control. You realise at this very moment you're equal highest voted to be the captain not to be in charge next season? That must make you feel like s**t knowing people would even vote to display how much they hate you. Our club is strong prestigious and has the leadership of great SFA people, yours on the other hand has you and maybe Eth. Hardly anything to get excited about, hardly anything to keep the doors open for.

I'm not likely to be in charge next season? lol

I will be leading this team this season, next season and possibly beyond that. Anything you say can't change that.

My leadership is strong and stable. Other captains are jealous and have tried to emulate me and failed. Captaincy was something for somebody that gave a little bit more of a s**t than the average because they actually had to post something each week (the team). I took the role and turned it into so much more. All the flogs went scrambling to get the top gig themselves elsewhere.

The reason Eth isn't backstabbing me is because he has the honour and integrity to wait until I'm ready to handover to him. At least I'm confident I have a poster under me that is capable of taking the ball and running with it if I do drop it. Other teams would be lucky to have one poster as dedicated as I am, The Demons have 2. :cool:

Oh how you made me laugh, you speak as if you're the pinnacle of SFA, as if you created the template of how to run a football club around here. And worst of all, you actually believe yourself when you speak of dedication and integrity. I like how you tag Eth as well, as if giving him a nudge to say "Come on help me out Eth, I need help from this big bad man." You notice none of my team feeling the need to jump to my help, they already see what an easy task it is targeting you. Actually I feel a little bit weak arguing with you, as if this is what i've become. After years of arguing with prestigious people like Mobbs, Reardo, IMS, Ljp86 and even HurleyGun i've been lowered to you. The lowest of the food chain.

You claim Eth isn't backstabbing you, but we all know he isn't the only one on the Demons squad. Maybe you should ask the rest of them if they hold that same allegiance to you. Because I can guarantee you they don't, and you wont be anything to the Demons next season.

Trying to talk for my team is low.

I'm bored now.

Hope the troll has a full belly.

I expected as much from you Juggalo, you expect respect but you don't ever earn it. Always doing everything by half, never doing anything for the benefit for others. I knew you realised you had lost this battle as soon as you saw my first post, run along then Juggalo. Everyone will just mark this down as another bitch move by yourself. A couple more and you'll be able to get yourself a free Subway.

Back