Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 4 - Mount Buller Demons v Baghdad Bombers at The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Haven’t lost today yet, so hopefully becomes another win lol.

were-not-worthy-waynes-world.gif

Just quietly snags you've already kicked more goals than tarks did for all of season 36

This would have been one of the few times where I would've been happy for you to have tagged him into the thread 🤣

This would have been one of the few times where I would've been happy for you to have tagged him into the thread 🤣
You know he'll see it

Well played Demons, too good for us today.

Great start to the season Bombers, only 4 wins off top spot after 4 games. Plenty to work with going forward, pity we haven't put it all together yet.

Thanks for posting the game MostWantedPersonPoster, your usual payment for this sort of effort is on its way. Please open the package away from pets and children, they have done nothing to deserve it's contents.

1708837652281.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A game high 4 Frees Against and a game low 0 Frees For ... art imitating real life in a game against a team of Mods.

A game high 4 Frees Against and a game low 0 Frees For ... art imitating real life in a game against a team of Mods.
Cheer up Jab it's not like your winless and bottom of the ladder or anything

Cheer up Jab it's not like your winless and bottom of the ladder or anything
Where did I say I was unhappy?

It is not like it is an unexpected situation

No idea what you forgot and why you needed to post this, but thumbs up from me. One of my favourites.
It's a joke from my first season. Like Larry Gomes had a higher batting average against Australia than anyone else, my post average against the Bombers was higher than anyone else. It was meant to signify my 50th post.
Be accurate please, it's 0-4
It is now.......

12 posts -> 12 crucial points in the dying stages of the game. :footy:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back