2017 Official Lists (updated 23 March)

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong remove Nathan Vardy from the long term injury list and place Jesse Stringer back on the rookie list.

Geelong also move Daniel Menzel to the long term injury list and upgrade Josh Walker from the rookie list.

To elaborate, 2 don't count under the cap, the 3rd costs 215k(ish) and the 4th costs 344k(ish). They all count within your 40 man list

*last seasons pricings

Please correct me if I'm wrong

40 hours to go until most of the ways of cutting your cap disappear. If you're over now you'd better sort something out pretty quickly. If you're over list size you have until next Thursday to deal with that, which will also be the cutoff for finding things I've screwed up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My total player payments should be $9,132,000.

You have the right contract totals but I just double-checked and the above is what it comes to.

Do players in the second (and final year) of their initial draftee contract get an increase in salary in their second year?

Also, I think Brad Helbig should be on a $110,000 (1 year) deal

40 hours to go until most of the ways of cutting your cap disappear. If you're over now you'd better sort something out pretty quickly. If you're over list size you have until next Thursday to deal with that, which will also be the cutoff for finding things I've screwed up.

When's the latest I can delist Bate?

Does the first contract of a drafted player have an increased salary in their second year of their initial contract? Some of my draftees seem to have an increased salary from last season despite not doing anything to their contract. (eg. Darley from $63,000 in first year to $107,000 now. Townsend from $63,000 last year to $108,000 now etc.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back