2022/23 Off-Season Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Looking for immediate impact guys. Happy to shop around the below.

Oliver Florent
Matt Johnson
Archie Perkins
Jacob Prior
Pick 13
Pick 14
Future 1st

Having looked at my list, now open to trading Caleb Daniel if the price is right.

Open to dealing Jarrod Berry, Changkuoth Jiath, Jaxon Prior, Bailey Scott, Jake Waterman

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking to trade a player or two for a pick upgrade such as Dyson Heppell & Tom Berry (aiming to trade #37 with them to upgrade).

Happy to look for a downgrade for a pick swap involving Mitch Wallis/Brayden Ham.

Otherwise still open to trading most of my depth for a pick or two.

Effectively just looking to cut down my list by two.

Can I interest anyone in one of Sam Petrevski-Seton, Oscar Adams, Josh Honey, Jason Johanissen or James Willis for a future pick ??

Is everyone looking good with list numbers and salary caps?

I know there's still a couple of weeks left for trading but we're seen people having to do firesales in the past to get under the numbers. It's better to sort it out early than have to go through that.

Is everyone looking good with list numbers and salary caps?

I know there's still a couple of weeks left for trading but we're seen people having to do firesales in the past to get under the numbers. It's better to sort it out early than have to go through that.
I'll be posting up a list update this afternoon.

Ballarat Dragons are interested in moving up from pick 16 in the right deal. If anyone is interested in moving down let me know.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back