News & Events Oscar Pistorius (the blade runner) kills girlfriend.

Remove this Banner Ad

A young woman is dead, the life of upandcoming athlete, Oscar Pistorious, is ruined, and people are already making jokes about it. That's prosthetic... I mean pathetic.

I'm thinking of going back and making jokes in the Jill Meagher thread/s. I wonder if they'll be as well received as these ones are? :D

If he found out that she cheated on him, and he did what he did because of it, I don't feel sorry for her, for she reaped what she sowed. Because it's not acceptable to kill someone, even if she cheated on him, he, too, will pay a price for his actions.

Huh?? She deserved to die? Are you in the Taliban by any chance?

Huh?? She deserved to die? Are you in the Taliban by any chance?

I agree with you. I mean I can see why he would have done it, but do not at all agree with the actions.

I can only assume he would have had an inferiority complex.

If he found out that she cheated on him, and he did what he did because of it, I don't feel sorry for her, for she reaped what she sowed. Because it's not acceptable to kill someone, even if she cheated on him, he, too, will pay a price for his actions.
You f***ing psychopath.

Shit wum

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One good thing to come out of the situation is that Oscar's missus loved her Valentines gift. She was blown away, in fact.

I wonder if he did buy her a gift? That would go a long way towards premeditation. Or a smart cover up!

Wow. Ok. Very few things warrant being shot down like a rabid dog. She certainly didn't deserve that or bring it upon herself.

Yes that should be reserved for cold blooded murderers and rapists and child molesters.

Wow. Ok. Very few things warrant being shot down like a rabid dog. She certainly didn't deserve that or bring it upon herself.

I never said it was warranted or deserved, just that I didn't feel sorry for her if she initiated such a wrong against him.

Edit: In a way, she did bring it upon herself.

I never said it was warranted or deserved, just that I didn't feel sorry for her if she initiated such a wrong against him.

Edit: In a way, she did bring it upon herself.

Sorry, but that's a terrible thing to say. If you have a wife or girlfriend have you warned them that you'd seek retribution in such a way if they wronged you??

Fair enough. Not feeling sorry for her is very harsh though. Cowering in a bathroom and being shot in place that you believe was safe isn't a pleasant way to go.

That moment when she knew she was going to die is only reserved for monsters.

There is a lot of things he could have done when hurt by her actions. Killing her was not an option.

Sorry, but that's a terrible thing to say. If you have a wife or girlfriend have you warned them that you'd seek retribution in such a way if they wronged you??

I think the poster should think if he had a sister if this was an acceptable response or if his mother cheated on his father.

Fair enough. Not feeling sorry for her is very harsh though. Cowering in a bathroom and being shot in place that you believe was safe isn't a pleasant way to go.

I don't believe it to be harsh not feeling sorry for her, for her actions set this whole incident into motion. Cheating on someone is a ****ed up thing to do. She couldn't possibly have known his reaction to being cheated on, but her wrongdoing makes her partially responsible for the consequences of the outcome.

I don't feel sympathy just because she's female, pretty, or because she perhaps cowered in a bathroom; I'd rather look at her actions and how it played its part and take that into consideration too.

Exactly. My wife has pissed me off a few times. Never have a thought of chasing her around the house and putting a few rounds in her though :eek:

By definition having a wife is also likely to cause you to go crazy too, but not crazy enough to kill.

I have showed poor form in terms of yelling and giving back verbally, but only in the heat of the moment.

If physically violence is an option, those people need help.

Interestingly enough with the guy who posted its ok, is it ok for a woman to kill a man or castrate him if he cheats as this is far more common.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back