News & Events Oscar Pistorius (the blade runner) kills girlfriend.

Remove this Banner Ad

Glasgow Celtic recently lost both home and away games in the Champions League but progressed to the next round because their Polish(?) opponents had brought on an unregistered player in the last minute of the last leg.
Within an hour of the result the internet joke was that Pistorius was sacking his legal team and getting Celtic to represent him as they had just lost both legs and still won.:oops:

Getting a bit sick of everyone on my FB posting "I didnt' think he had a leg to stand on" like they're the first ones to think of it.

Someone should change things up by making a joke about how his missing arm made him 'armless. :rainbow:

It's been reported that she text messaged a South African rugby player, so there's an action that exists in material form. It's presumed that cheating was involved too. That's why from the first word, of the first line, that I posted in this thread, an "If" was involved. You've assumed that she's an innocent victim, despite it being obvious that jealousy could be involved, and that her actions (text messaging and possibly cheating) played a part in that jealousy.

What's this vague BS about this alleged 'but'. Is it your way of hiding the fact that you've got no argument to make?

And you might want to take a course in how not to be a white-knight who panders to women by being an apologist for their actions.

CHEATING ON YOUR SPOUSE IS NOT A CRIME OR A REASONABLE JUSTIFICATION FOR GETTING MURDERED BY THEM

Man, you really believe men should literally own women. Just don't end up on the news.

Actually tesseract, your argument that the victim contributed to the situation by cheating on her spouse (if true) is literally trying to justify the unlawful killing of a human being.

People cheat on their spouses every day, that's life. People do not anticipate being murdered over it, because that's a crime.

As soon as you say she contributed to it by cheating on him, you are saying she harmed him and he was getting revenge as if it was logical. She didn't contribute to it at all. He killed her because he's a ******* nutcase who thought he owned his girlfriend, and thought she owed him completely blind loyalty at all times. He's a textbook MRA.

Even a crime of passion or provocation is for generally "instant" reactions i.e. if Mr Pistorius came home and found her in bed with another man and he snapped and killed her, but those are rightly getting harder to use as an excuse (And realistically, why shouldn't all people just have to deal with their emotions without inflicting violence on others in that situation? That's the expectation society has at this point btw tesseract)

Actually tesseract, your argument that the victim contributed to the situation by cheating on her spouse (if true) is literally trying to justify the unlawful killing of a human being.

People cheat on their spouses every day, that's life. People do not anticipate being murdered over it, because that's a crime.

As soon as you say she contributed to it by cheating on him, you are saying she harmed him and he was getting revenge as if it was logical. She didn't contribute to it at all. He killed her because he's a ******* nutcase who thought he owned his girlfriend, and thought she owed him completely blind loyalty at all times. He's a textbook MRA.

Even a crime of passion or provocation is for generally "instant" reactions i.e. if Mr Pistorius came home and found her in bed with another man and he snapped and killed her, but those are rightly getting harder to use as an excuse (And realistically, why shouldn't all people just have to deal with their emotions without inflicting violence on others in that situation? That's the expectation society has at this point btw tesseract)
It was a negligent accident however

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back