Mega Thread Tony Abbott

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently being annihilated on the 7.30 report by the host on Channel 2. My god can't believe this fool is about to become PM in a landslide. This really the best you have Liberal? Save us FFS.

You sound sad fan boi. Is your team going to get smashed?

You sound sad fan boi. Is your team going to get smashed?

I don't like either side to be honest and totally understand and somewhat support why Labor are going to be smashed to smithereens but I also don't like an embarrassing fool as PM would much prefer Turnbull or even Hockey they would be massive upgrades.

I don't like either side to be honest and totally understand and somewhat support why Labor are going to be smashed to smithereens but I also don't like an embarrassing fool as PM would much prefer Turnbull or even Hockey they would be massive upgrades.

Better than weak and sneaky Howard though

We've had embarrasing fools for PMs for the last 6 years. Kinda used to it by now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Considering he's only come up with 6 words in 6 years, am wondering how you can possibly deduce this?

6 words that saw him almost bring down a first term government, knock off two PMs in the space of 4 years, and is about to see him elected in a landslide. Pretty efficient work, if you ask me.

Anyone who's met the guy will tell you that he's very smart, and a very slick political operator.

6 words that saw him almost bring down a first term government, knock off two PMs in the space of 4 years, and is about to see him elected in a landslide. Pretty efficient work, if you ask me.

Anyone who's met the guy will tell you that he's very smart, and a very slick political operator.
He did get a bit of a helping hand from Rupert and the mining magnates, minority govt, divided ALP, flogs in the NSW ALP, patriarchies,etc.
I don't care 'who has met the guy' ( top evidence by the way) -he is a dopey incompetent, DLP throwback who lacks humanity.
And that is what I have deduced from his 6 words!;)

Well, honestly. Not even the guy's deadliest political enemies think he's a dopey and incompetent fool.

All I can say is that if that's the conclusion you've drawn, it's a pretty naive one.

Well, honestly. Not even the guy's deadliest political enemies think he's a dopey and incompetent fool.

All I can say is that if that's the conclusion you've drawn, it's a pretty naive one.
Well where is your evidence for this? Meaningless.
You know I can just say 'People I know who have met Tone, or worked with him, think he is an absolute fool.'

You know I can just say 'People I know who have met Tone, or worked with him, think he is an absolute fool.'

You don't get a Rhodes Scholarship if you're an idiot.

I do agree that Abbott isn't a great on the spot speaker and doesn't really think before he says anything but the man isn't a fool.

I'm not trying to prove anything here. We're just having a conversation. If you think I'm being disingenuous and the guy fell into a Rhodes scholarship, fell into the leadership of the Liberal Party, and is about to fall into the Prime Ministership despite being a dopey and incompetent fool - well, good luck to you I guess.

I can only say that from where I am standing, that is a naive and incorrect impression.

I'm not trying to prove anything here. We're just having a conversation. If you think I'm being disingenuous and the guy fell into a Rhodes scholarship, fell into the leadership of the Liberal Party, and is about to fall into the Prime Ministership despite being a dopey and incompetent fool - well, good luck to you I guess.

I can only say that from where I am standing, that is a naive and incorrect impression.
Fine-am happy to disagree. He will win this election by default, not because of his skills.
The Rhodes must have been for outdoor ed!

A five year old with tourettes could have done that with the backing Abbott has had from the Australian media.

I hope the ALP doesn't take that attitude, otherwise they have a long spell in the wilderness ahead of them.

I predict some disdain if the -ALP emulates abbotts negativity in opposition.

Cant think why, it would be the ultimate compliment , and abbott wii have left his legacy on politics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back