Where are the charges?

Remove this Banner Ad

Agree. He's the linchpin in this whole saga.

Dank can only operate if people are willing to hire scumbags like him for his services.

Tim Watson: "The Fish Rots At The Head"

Dank was a very very very known quantity when certain people at EFC headhunted him and handed over their playing list to him.

James Hird: "The boys are up and about. We have a lot to work with. Great work Steve"

I suspect that as ASADA is not interviewing Dank, they must be waiting for the NRL investigation to finish. There are links and maybe they want a nice clean clear one two punch.

I assume sactions, but who knows? However the people that have run, worked for ASADA/WADA seem to all say that sanctions must follow given the consent forms. We'll see in good time i suppose.

It'll suck majorly if players are traded then banned. Really bad look and hwo to deal with the traded picks and the players' salaries.

Dank was a very very very known quantity when certain people at EFC headhunted him and handed over their playing list to him.

James Hird: "The boys are up and about. We have a lot to work with. Great work Steve"

It's fun going through Essendon news articles from early 2012. Hindsights a beautiful thing. Like this one:

Dank officially started with Essendon 4th November. 2½ weeks later Jobe makes the following comments:

ESSENDON captain Jobe Watson only lobbed back at Windy Hill a couple of days ago after a family holiday in Spain, but immediately noticed something different. A lot of his young teammates suddenly looked bigger.
The younger players on the Dons' list are into their third week of pre-season work and already it seems the benefits of the recruitment of former Geelong strength and conditioning coach Dean Robinson are tangible.
"You can see the body shapes have changed for some of the guys at the club," Watson said yesterday.
"It's noticeable that the program that has been put in place has already been effective on most guys. Certainly it has been an eye-opener for the guys who have been doing it for two-and-a-half weeks."

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/bigger-bombers-for-bruising-battles-20111108-1n5it.html#ixzz2hfbTuxmT

Noticeable changes in body shape in 2.5 weeks? Seems legit. Also throws out the theory that Dank went rogue when his program started from day one of his employment.

It's a good question though. Where are the charges? "Grand final season" is certainly over.
Whilst I understand that Essendon supporters think that repeating an awkward phrase of someone for whom English is a second or third language is hilarious and worthy of repeating several hundred times, I presumed she was talking about the premiership season.

Jast out of curiosity, every time you repeat "Grand final season" do you piss yourself laughing at how clever you are?

Whilst I understand that Essendon supporters think that repeating an awkward phrase of someone who has English as a second or third language is hilarious and worthy of repeating several hundred times, I presumed she was talking about the premiership season.

Jast out of curiosity, every time you repeat "Grand final season" do you piss yourself laughing at how clever you are?
She has English as a second or third language does she? Oh s**t, that's just mean then.

What's that? She's an Australian? Um... Awkward

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whilst I understand that Essendon supporters think that repeating an awkward phrase of someone for whom English is a second or third language is hilarious and worthy of repeating several hundred times, I presumed she was talking about the premiership season.

Err, Magnay is from Sydney - born and bred.

What, pre tell, would be her first 2 languages? Gossip and innuendo?

It's fun going through Essendon news articles from early 2012.

Same can be said for going through the Essendon board. I remember a thread with photos posted of the players during the preseason, with images comparing the players since before the off season. I remember looking at it thinking "That's bullshit. No way you could do that".

I don't actually know a thing about lifting or nutrition but it was patently obvious there was some serious bullshit going on.

Dank has been scapegoated by Hird.

Oh yes, of course he was. Hird has worked at Cronulla, Penrith, Manly, with Sandor Earle, with Bock etc
- all of whom are under suspicion for PEDs.

Solid post. :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back