Season 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

I see today there is a post on the GVFL big footy forum asking, any truth in the rumour that Dan Leslie is about to sign with Benalla? Loosing Leslie is the last thing the Hoppers need !!

That would be a smart move if it is true. Could keep playing football in a major league without playing against Nth Albury and only has to travel a little over an hour for home games and training.

North are set to announce a new major sponsor. Very large.
They better hurry up, get their players paid as on the Murray league forum today, a poster is saying Adam Prior to Barooga whom are spending heaps of dough this season. with the losses of major players already and possibly Leslie and Prior, geez

Word is Matt McDonald has told North Albury he will not be returning to the club, and has yet to make a descision on where he will play in 2014.

Word is Matt McDonald has told North Albury he will not be returning to the club, and has yet to make a descision on where he will play in 2014.

I reckon North will throw the kitchen sink at keeping Leslie McDonald and Prior. They simply can't afford to lose them

I reckon North will throw the kitchen sink at keeping Leslie McDonald and Prior. They simply can't afford to lose them
Macdonald gone. Prior to barooga I'm hearing if he leaves. Never thought I'd see the day dan Leslie leave north Albury and I don't think I ever will but nothing surprises me these days. The football club will pull through this and come out stronger.Lets hope these guys do stick around for the clubs sake.

Macdonald gone. Prior to barooga I'm hearing if he leaves. Never thought I'd see the day dan Leslie leave north Albury and I don't think I ever will but nothing surprises me these days. The football club will pull through this and come out stronger.Lets hope these guys do stick around for the clubs sake.

Where's mcdonald gone

Did I see on the news tonight prior to lavi?

I've been to a couple of Lavy/North games in my time, and to the lavy supporters Prior is public enemy no.1. Will be a classic to see them welcome him with open arms now.

To be serious though, he is actually a bloody good pickup for them, and I can see him kicking plenty with the delivery of Lavy's classy midfield.

I've been to a couple of Lavy/North games in my time, and to the lavy supporters Prior is public enemy no.1. Will be a classic to see them welcome him with open arms now.

To be serious though, he is actually a bloody good pickup for them, and I can see him kicking plenty with the delivery of Lavy's classy midfield.
yeah they won't be hurling abuse at him if he signs there.Suddenly they all love him.if I.were Adam I wouldn't go there on principle

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Make that Lavington. Plus they kept Flagg and added Kosi. They are going to be good to watch this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Lavington are of the few clubs to actually bitch about the dominace of yarra and albury, and probably should have played in a couple of the few grannies. However I do agree with you that expectations on them this year will be higher

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Congratulations to Mark Cronin and his board stand up to these players, they sign contracts and just walk out because of money.Not good enough any more if we want to stamp out this kind of behavior clubs must make a stand and refuse clearances and stay true the their belief.

Congratulations to Mark Cronin and his board stand up to these players, they sign contracts and just walk out because of money.Not good enough any more if we want to stamp out this kind of behavior clubs must make a stand and refuse clearances and stay true the their belief.

I think there is a clause in the vcfl rules in regards to outstanding payments and future contracts. I believe there is a date that a previous years contractual obligations need to be honoured or any future contact signed before this date can be made void.
I could be wrong. If I'm not North may not have a leg to stand on.
Will wait to see how this plays out.

Clubs shouldn't enter into legally binding agreements with players if they can't meet the requirements of the contract! It's North Albury who have broken the contract, not the player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back