Pretend you only just read the ACC report in this thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

thats not sharehouse equivalent property. Anything in the kitchen is free for the picking in the sharehouse you know that.

All done.

I'll let you know when it's ready for you to pick up.

2r6jm1z.jpg

with things hotting up
getting very serious
on the brink
I decided I better finally get round to reading the ACC report
http://www.crimecommission.gov.au/s...ganised-crime-and-drugs-in-sports-feb2013.pdf
full of revelations
serious, serious stuff
I'm shocked
there's a case study in there about a front rower playing 3rd tier rugby
I just can't believe those beef cakes would be on the gear
how about this:
"Peptides are classified as a Schedule 2 (S2) prohibited substance on the WADA Prohibited
List and are therefore prohibited for use by professional athletes both in and out of
competition. Peptides have been a WADA prohibited substance since at least 2008."
but then on page 14 they're talking about AOD
and they say this:
"AOD-9604 is not currently a WADA prohibited substance."
well that's weird
does anyone out there have a clue what the hell they're talking about it??
As I posted a long time ago the entire issue is nothing more than a funding grab by ASADA and the ACC.
Sack ever single employee, totally alienate any human being ever associated with WADA or the Olympic Movement, as they are all totally corrupt, and start with something which resembles competent authority to oversee real drug issues in Australian Sport.
Let Police and properly qualified bodies investigate the breaking of actual laws.

ACC already issuing public statements distancing themselves from ASADA at a rapid rate of knots
others stating that poor old ASADA weren't ready, were ill-equiped, poorly funded, couldn't cope (euphemism for bloody hopeless)
Minister puts his own man in to go over the top
the public humiliation of ASADA has commenced in earnest

(Log in to remove this ad.)

great quote from Baum's article, summarises the last 12 months very nicely
"One year on from the blackest day, the battle cries might be amended to: ''Don't underestimate how much we know - but please, please, can you tell us a bit more?''
Or: ''Come forward before you get a knock on the door, though it's probably just trick-or-treaters.''

this is an interesting quote from the Baum articl, the ACC said 4 months after the release of its report:
"The report had been misunderstood, it said. ''[It] was never exclusively about criminal arrests, charges and prosecutions,'' it said.
''An ACC special intelligence operation is about understanding risk, threat and vulnerability, and finding solutions to harden the environment from serious and organised crime. People who have sought arrests and prosecutions … do not understand [this] concept"
so ACC report had nothing to do with prosecutions
all about risk, threat and vulnerability
therefore, shouldn't the response to it have followed suit

Unfortunately not many people want to discuss the complete and utter mess its turned to be.

People are much more happier going round in circles on such topics as AOD, James Hird, AOD, TB4, James Hird, TB4, Paul Little, Player Welfare, AOD, James Hird.

What a wonderful article by Greg so well thought out , well written and full of facts, I especially like this one

"ASADA was given unprecedented new coercive powers, but has not yet used them." I guess 15 times is equivalent to 0

This is another quality fact "ASADA has issued just one infraction notice, to a Canberra player."

As Lance Uppercut keeps stating ASADA do not issue infraction notices

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/sport/we-awai...-grey-areas-20140205-321v7.html#ixzz2sn7Fq7C8

As I posted a long time ago the entire issue is nothing more than a funding grab by ASADA and the ACC.

ACC already issuing public statements distancing themselves from ASADA at a rapid rate of knots
others stating that poor old ASADA weren't ready, were ill-equiped, poorly funded, couldn't cope (euphemism for bloody hopeless)
Minister puts his own man in to go over the top
the public humiliation of ASADA has commenced in earnest

Unfortunately not many people want to discuss the complete and utter mess its turned to be.

It's been a giant storm in a teacup. Move along nothing to see here.
I'm confused though... Why did EFC feel the need to spend $1,939,710 and counting on lawyers and spin doctors?

interesting exchange between ings and wittert on twitter regarding AOD:

Gary Wittert ‏@ProfDocHealth 7h
@ringsau It was not actually synthesised locally. It was repackaged into doses is imported. That has never been denied
Richard Ings ‏@ringsau 7h
@ProfDocHealth ok. Got it. I can certainly see why ASADA would be hesitant on an AOD matter. All these boxes need ticking to mount a case.
@ringsau Right. An multiple levels of involvement. But that should not be interpreted to mean ASADA is ambivalent or has erred.
@ringsau And many journos are either lazy, irresponsible or complicit in some way because they can easily get this information
Richard Ings ‏@ringsau 7h
@ProfDocHealth agreed. ASADA is in a PR hole of its own furious digging. Why they haven't made an definitive athlete advisory on AOD is odd.

That all counts as a pair of kings. Smart players don't get very excited about that.

WADA states on the record that AOD is and was prohibited. ASADA states on the record that they never said it wasn't prohibited. To anyone.

Right there, four aces.

Four aces?

Lol, ok.

AOD was always going nowhere - if you paid attention.

I am being serious
ACC say all peptides are prohibited under S2, no qualification
well AOD is a peptide
on the very next page they say AOD is not prohibited, no qualification
they are two conflicting statements
within a page of each other
You know none of these people have actually read the ACC report, the ASADA code and it's various amendments.

That all counts as a pair of kings. Smart players don't get very excited about that.

WADA states on the record that AOD is and was prohibited. ASADA states on the record that they never said it wasn't prohibited. To anyone.

Right there, four aces.
ASADA yesterday confirmed to the Herald Sun no Australian athlete would be pursued over their use of AOD-9604 before April 22 last year after boss Ben McDevitt ruled out action against Essendon players using the anti-obesity drug.

Go Fish.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back