Crows v Port NAB challenge

Remove this Banner Ad

Is this the Port B-Team?
Some of them I'd say are the Port C team.
No excuse for this score but the majority of the players have never played a AFL game or played under 20 games.

Outs:
Boak
Ebert
Gray
Hartlett
Schulz
Wingard
Westhoff
Jonas
Carlile
Trengove
Lobbe
Cornes

No excuse for this score but the majority of the players have never played a AFL game or played under 20 games

Traveling okay in the last quarter, but yeah, was a massive 3Q time lead.

6y200.jpg

In all seriousness if the two sides get through unscathed they'll be happy.

No excuse for this score but the majority of the players have never played a AFL game or played under 20 games.

Outs: Boak, Ebert, Gray, Hartlett, Schulz, Wingard, Westhoff, Jonas, Carlile, Trengove, Lobbe, Cornes

Crows with 10 out, including Thompson, Walker, B Crouch, Rutten, Lynch, Otten & Reilly. From both sides, Porplyzia was the only injury for the game.

Final score: Crows 18.11 119 vs Port 9.5 59

Wines almost didn't, some dirty Crows player elbowed him in the spine while he was in the air.
haha, give it a rest mate!

Nothing in the Wines bump, just hit him in the lower back which knocked the wind out.
a fair assessment from someone not watching the game in tears.

disappointed in the way we took the foot off there, but Eddie looks every penny at this stage and M. Crouch, CEY and Cameron look like they're going to be massive players for us in the next couple of seasons.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

haha, give it a rest mate!

a fair assessment from someone not watching the game in tears.
I really dont understand Crows supporters,
Im not watching the game in tears.
A hit doesnt have to take someones head off to be uncalled for.
Its like kicking someone in the back of the leg, it doesnt cripple them but its just stupid to do.

Why do you act like I just cut myself with my feelings?
What makes Crows supporters like this where they can't act like reasonable human beings and try an insult and belittle others opinions instead.

I already said no excuses for this game, what else do you want from me holy crap.

Pods doing nothing against a SANFL team is a worry
if he held half the chances he got his hands to he'd have 3-4 goals next to his name. Not worried yet.

EDIT:^err, what? I was metres away at the game and there was hardly anything in it and you're talking about Hartigan like he's a hitman. Just trying to give you some perspective.

Make no mistake - I'm disappointed with the result and I don't want to discredit Adelaide's win. However, we were playing with numerous first gamers (iirc 6 or more), the only person in our leadership team who was on the field was Monfries, our 2 AA's out and god knows how many of our starting 22 out. I'm aware that Crows also had players out of their starting 22 but it simply wasn't comparable. Remember: Brisbane won the NAB cup last year and their performance throughout the actual season wasn't impressive.
For PAFC, I was really impressed by Harvey, Flynn, Polec (it wouldn't surprise me if we saw him in the starting 22) and Impey. Betts, Matt Crouch and a couple others (not really good with names on the Crows side of things, sorry guys) for AFC were quite impressive, Dangerfield is still as good as ever.

This match to me simply proved that the first showdown at Adelaide Oval will be a good match to watch for supporters of both teams, well played today Adelaide, I'm looking forward to round 2!

You could probably take 2 different theories about the team that we fielded today...
Ken either wanted to give the young blokes a good run against quality opposition, and rest our main squad.
Or maybe Ken is trying not to show what our best 22 is capable of in front of a team that it is very important that we get the win over in round 2.

I'm not unhappy with our performance, nor am I happy. A lot of positives to take out from some blokes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back