UEFA Champions League R16: First Leg

Remove this Banner Ad

Jose just can't shut that mouth can he.

Aimed very much at City this one. Win, lose or draw he'll be in the press tomorrow talking about what a bad/unimpressive result it was.

The new voyeur.

Why do Chelsea fans care so much what other people has to say about Mourinho?

Yep, its not like people bag him out just for the sake of it. Some(most nowadays) of the things he says are just cringe worthy. Wish he'd just focus on his own backyard.

Why do Chelsea fans care so much what other people has to say about Mourinho?
I'm with Chef in that I wish he would focus just on Chelsea but it's funny to see how much traction his comments get with the public and press.

Yep, its not like people bag him out just for the sake of it. Some(most nowadays) of the things he says are just cringe worthy. Wish he'd just focus on his own backyard.
You're right in saying people get stuck into him because they don't like what he says.

But then they say oh he's just boring.

Then he's just funny and we're only laughing at him.

Then he's a Syd.

Then his opinion is dull and predictable but we'll comment on it anyway.

Then he's a Syd again.

He gets people going so well. I love it. :D

Find it a bit strange that Barcelona are slight favourites to win tomorrow morning. They deserve to be favourites to progress from the tie, but Man City are very strong at home and will be getting Fernandinho back.

It's good that you care. :thumbsu:

Yeah, when someone talks about my football club I tend to listen to what they have to say.

Answer me this. Why was Rafa Benitez roundly abused for months by Chelsea supporters?

it's funny to see how much traction his comments get with the public and press.

No it's not, if you talk as often as he does and say the same stupid s**t that he does, of course he's gonna get attention, there's nothing funny about it, it's actually sad on Mourinho's behalf

It's like Alan Jones or Glenn Beck getting attention for saying insane dumb rubbissh

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, when someone talks about my football club I tend to listen to what they have to say.

Answer me this. Why was Rafa Benitez roundly abused for months by Chelsea supporters?
I don't have a problem with anyone passing comment on him. I welcome it if anything.

The problem for me is that people claim they don't care or that he's boring but then in every second thread their's a flood of comments all with a heap of vitriol directed towards him.

He does a very good job of polarising opinion amongst oppo fans if nothing else.

I don't have a problem with anyone passing comment on him. I welcome it if anything.

The problem for me is that people claim they don't care or that he's boring but then in every second thread their's a flood of comments all with a heap of vitriol directed towards him.

He does a very good job of polarising opinion amongst oppo fans if nothing else.

Benitez?

Definitely. I don't think Arsenal would lose by 3 goals to anyone at home. They'll certainly be competitive with Bayern. Away from home is a different story though :)

Bayern in Munich is easy. Just ask Chelsea, City or Arsenal IIRC.

Mr. Boring himself.

What about him? Why was he abused? Because he occasionally took passive aggressive jabs at our club whilst at Liverpool, apparently. I'm not really the right person to ask coz I wasn't a hardcore fan back then.

But I understand the parallel you're drawing, and as I said, if you don't like what someone says then feel free to have a go at them. (according to some on here though, everyone just laughs at JM)

The only real thing I have with you personally is calling him boring/dull/predictable. Pellegrini is boring. Benitez is boring. You can script those guys press conferences before they walk in the door. Mourinho ... nah. Regardless of what he says, he likes to make things interesting.

I'm struggling to think of something interesting he's said this season. Calling Wenger an expert in failure might excite the sycophants, but to me it was about as interesting as one of those "discussion" SM and I have.

What's he said now? I actually liked him when he just managed. I was excited to get him back in the PL thinking he would be like his old self. Not sure what the **** this version of him is but I wish it would **** off already.
lol he is being like his old self. you got what you wanted yet you're still complaining. he came back and he was so placid, and so boring for a few months. glad that the interesting, entertaining mourinho is back. * boring.

I find him boring and predictable.

I find him a Syd.

I find it funny when Chelsea fans main reaction to his comments are anything but embarrassment.

Hope that helps.
dude no. you enjoyed it when it was against manchester united, or liverpool, or arsenal in the past.
now it's against your club and it suddenly becomes a big issue. you liked it before....

the guy is a winner. he doesn't like losing. he's a sore loser. who ******* cares.
he's probably the management equivalent of suarez without the racism. dude who'll do whatever it takes to win and hates losing more than anyone. I know I want that player/manager on my side.
And it helps when that player/manager is just about the best in the world at what they do.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back