UEFA Champions League R16: First Leg

Remove this Banner Ad

Now Mourinho's go off trash talking Barca, what's gotten into him this season, he is even more talkative than usual, every day it's him saying something. Midlife crisis or something? Just STFU and concentrate on your bloody team, you Syd
What's he said now? I actually liked him when he just managed. I was excited to get him back in the PL thinking he would be like his old self. Not sure what the heck this version of him is but I wish it would heck off already.

What's he said now? I actually liked him when he just managed. I was excited to get him back in the PL thinking he would be like his old self. Not sure what the **** this version of him is but I wish it would **** off already.

He's saying City's facing the worst Barca in years, effectively hanging s**t on both sides by saying it'd be s**t if City doesn't put up a show, or that if Barca lose it's coz they're s**t

He is outdoing himself in his campaignerishness this season, ******* incredible

He's saying City's facing the worst Barca in years, effectively hanging s**t on both sides by saying it'd be s**t if City doesn't put up a show, or that if Barca lose it's coz they're s**t

He is outdoing himself in his Sydishness this season, ******* incredible
Yeah that's just about the lowest point of all the s**t he's said this season.

I would love so much for the little horse to win absolutely ******* nothing this season just to watch him squirm and say they were big underdogs for everything anyway :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually think this is an extension of Mourinho-Pelligrini.
He's saying stuff, to add fuel tot he fire at Barca, hoping Barca come out and dismantle City.
Trying to shoot City's confidence hoping they fall over in league.

Yeah that's just about the lowest point of all the s**t he's said this season.

I would love so much for the little horse to win absolutely ******* nothing this season just to watch him squirm and say they were big underdogs for everything anyway :rolleyes:

Well if they don't win anything he's proven right anyway, and he'll just be his smug self and say that he was right and the media was wrong.

Why do people care so much what Mourinho has to say?

Careful, I made this point the other day, apparently it's stupid to suggest that people don't fixate on everything he says.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back