The Soundwave Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Check out these songs on YouTube, and thank me later: Backbone, Flying Whales, Ocean Planet, Oroborus, Heaviest Matter Of The Universe. They're vying with Mastodon for my #1 band at Soundwave, and are definitely in my top 3 overall.

I was being something of a smartass given your responses in this thread. I'd say I'll take them in on the day.

Stone Temple Pilots have pulled out. Not too sad though as I don't rate Chester much but still sucks for their fans.

I must admit I'm not happy about it as I know I would've largely, in my mind at least, drowned out Chester. Even less happy that The Living End are replacing them.

Having said that, at least they weren't one of the sole reasons I was going. There's still plenty I want to see on the day.

I must admit I'm not happy about it as I know I would've largely, in my mind at least, drowned out Chester. Even less happy that The Living End are replacing them.

Having said that, at least they weren't one of the sole reasons I was going. There's still plenty I want to see on the day.

I did chuckle when they announced The Living End as the replacement, terrible.

Unlucky for you lads hoping to see Megadeth with them pulling out.

guyintie.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mastodon and Gojira are playing, I'm happy.

Mastodon, Alice In Chains, Trivium, Down, Devildriver, Amon Armath, In Heart's Wake, Heaven's Basement..... I should still be able to fill my day reasonably well (last 2 are ones I've only had a little listen to on Youtube, they go alright).

Oh yeah, and some band called Gojira. Some dude bleats on about them so I'm wondering whether they will be worth looking at for a bit.

Check out these songs on YouTube, and thank me later: Backbone, Flying Whales, Ocean Planet, Oroborus, Heaviest Matter Of The Universe. They're vying with Mastodon for my #1 band at Soundwave, and are definitely in my top 3 overall.

I reckon you can add L'enfant Sauvage to that list. I've taking quite a liking to that song. Fat, FAT riffs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back