Bulletproof® Lifestyle / BP coffee etc...

Remove this Banner Ad

Tip-
For those like me who LOVE coffee and HATE coconut tasting coffee, fill a saucepan with a jar of coconut oil and bring to a moderate heat (do not get anywhere smoking point) then take it off and put on a rack to cool. Just like magic the coconut taste and smell has all but disappeared and your BP will taste more like one with MCT in it but slightly nutty, so the quicker you heat and cool the less nutty the taste is.

Last edited:
Tip-
For those like me who LOVE coffee and HATE coconut tasting coffee, fill a saucepan with a jar of coconut oil and bring to a moderate heat (do not get anywhere smoking point) then take it off and put on a rack to cool. Just like magic the coconut taste and smell has all but disappeared and your BP will taste more like one with MCT in it but slightly nutty, so the quicker you heat and cool the less nutty the taste is.

Y not just use MCT oil?

Cnr Kitchen Northbridge.

https://www.facebook.com/CNRKitchen?fref=ts

Iced BP coffee sounds interesting..

1507708_646586335376727_1840851268_n.jpg

1779872_642799025755458_301517598_n.jpg

Every day this week I've been adding 125g of butter, half the block, to my BPC!
Seemed to of lost a bit more weight since increasing the butter content gradually from 50g to 125g.
I've read others reporting the same thing.
Two possible reasons I reckon:
1. More butter(fat) makes you fuller so you eat less for the rest of the day.
2. More butter equals more butyric acid content which stimulates fatburning.

Not sure if I'll add more, still put heaps Of butter on vege n sweet spud with Dinner

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just got back from trying the iced BP coffee at Cnr Kitchen - pricey, but.. supoib! :thumbsu:

Tried it the other day too.. man $11 a pop is way too expensive though! Especially since they dont add mct oil in it, although when I enquired about the price of a BP brand tub of mct oil ($48) the guy said they are gonna start adding the stuff into their BP iced coffees, just hope the price stays the same!

Paleo cafe on king william road hyde park has bullet proof coffees on the menu

Hot or iced? How much was it?

Tried it the other day too.. man $11 a pop is way too expensive though! Especially since they dont add mct oil in it, although when I enquired about the price of a BP brand tub of mct oil ($48) the guy said they are gonna start adding the stuff into their BP iced coffees, just hope the price stays the same!

Hot or iced? How much was it?

$11.00!!!!
What do they fly in Italia's best barista to make it!
And no MCT oil, it's a fraud!

$11.00!!!!
What do they fly in Italia's best barista to make it!
And no MCT oil, it's a fraud!

Yer was a shock, was at least expecting it to come in a decent sized milkshake glass too but nope, a tall skinny glass barely a cup full.
Think the pricey bit was their house-made almond milk they used, either way yer wont be a regular indulgence!

Anlthough one positive of the BP coffee is sorting out the girls who are open-minded, had a chick who I kinda had a thing for enquire about BP (saw my post on fb), shes abit of a fitness freak but the low-fat-yogurt-and-muesli type and is horrified at the thought of eating butter and putting it in coffees!
Got into a discussion about LCHF and shes convinced its just a diet fad. :( ah well better to find out now than later if I had decided to pursue a serious relationship right?

Also side question, want to order MCT oil from BN and I assume its just as good as the BP one yer? Will save on shipping due to BN's flat rate if I just combine it with my order.

Yer was a shock, was at least expecting it to come in a decent sized milkshake glass too but nope, a tall skinny glass barely a cup full.
Think the pricey bit was their house-made almond milk they used, either way yer wont be a regular indulgence!

Anlthough one positive of the BP coffee is sorting out the girls who are open-minded, had a chick who I kinda had a thing for enquire about BP (saw my post on fb), shes abit of a fitness freak but the low-fat-yogurt-and-muesli type and is horrified at the thought of eating butter and putting it in coffees!
Got into a discussion about LCHF and shes convinced its just a diet fad. :( ah well better to find out now than later if I had decided to pursue a serious relationship right?

Also side question, want to order MCT oil from BN and I assume its just as good as the BP one yer? Will save on shipping due to BN's flat rate if I just combine it with my order.

Mate if she doesn't like a decent FAT in the morning then she's not the right girl for you!

My Misses had 5 ladies over the other night for a Thermomix demo, when I told'm I put 100g of butter in my coffee every morning they nearly fell of their chairs!
Considering I'm lean they where quite dumbfounded, then I teased them later by eating a block of dark chocolate in front of them.

I've been using MCT oil from BN, maybe not as high quality as the BP one but does the job.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back