Toast Griffiths

Remove this Banner Ad

He did in his first year after he got the nickname lmao

I meant should he let go of his hair completely? He's quite clearly balding badly

I've never noticed it am I blind or something?

Look at his hairline tonight, he has it long to try and cover it but it aint looking great for him in the next year or so

Doesn't look great but I reckon he could probably get a couple more years out of it, looks a bit like whats happened with Matt Thomas

Lets hope, for big bens sake :p

have been very impressed this year. i have been a massive fan of Griff since he first came to punt rd, and am glad he is getting a crack in the seniors.
He has been super, and it shows by him being in the top 2 or 3 for contested marks in the comp after 3 rounds.
the ultimate proof of how long some big men can take to fill out and become good senior players.
keep it going griff!!

Would not be easy to let go being so young :(

I feel Benny's pain. I have just turned 21 and my hairline is receding. My grandfather went bald 30, my dad at 30, my older brother at 25, so I do have a family history of early balding/thinning. I'm not going to lie, I do tend to struggle with it at times. It messes with my self esteem and my confidence. My hairline started to recede when I was about 16/17, and it was tough to deal with then.

The past year or so, it hasn't really bothered me. I've realised that I have more important things to focus on than what I look like. I also realise that baldness is a perfectly natural thing, and that I should be thankful that I, apart from asthma, am perfectly healthy, and others out there have a far bigger challenge up ahead of them than I do worrying about my hair.

Back on topic, I am glad I supported Benny the whole time he was on the list. Poor bloke never really got a run at it through injuries, and his confidence got shot. Similar to Vickery during the early stages of his career. It would be hard hearing people calling you soft and pea-hearted etc. when you question your body each and every time you choose to impact a contest. I think that was Benny's biggest problem. Confidence in his body. He took a few knocks in round 1, and every time he did, seemed to get more and more confident in his body holding up. He built on the confidence he got at Coburg last year.

Always felt that if he got over his confidence and injury issues he could be a very good, potentially elite AFL player. I still stand by that. Elite may be a stretch, but he has all the tools to go very, very close to being top 10 KPF's in the AFL for me.

I feel Benny's pain. I have just turned 21 and my hairline is receding. My grandfather went bald 30, my dad at 30, my older brother at 25, so I do have a family history of early balding/thinning. I'm not going to lie, I do tend to struggle with it at times. It messes with my self esteem and my confidence. My hairline started to recede when I was about 16/17, and it was tough to deal with then.

The past year or so, it hasn't really bothered me. I've realised that I have more important things to focus on than what I look like. I also realise that baldness is a perfectly natural thing, and that I should be thankful that I, apart from asthma, am perfectly healthy, and others out there have a far bigger challenge up ahead of them than I do worrying about my hair.

Thats a great way to look at it :thumbsu:, I'm only 21 myself and have a not so great looking crown :( so I definitely understand where you are coming from

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your stuffed mate;).

Thats a great way to look at it :thumbsu:, I'm only 21 myself and have a not so great looking crown :( so I definitely understand where you are coming from

When I was in hospital, there were several children in there who had leukaemia, or lymphoma I saw come through the ICU and it really put things into perspective. It really does make you realise that for all the whinging and bitching from people, compared to others, they are absolutely blessed. Watching those kids made me realise that I truly am lucky and whilst asthma and balding may be an inconvenience to me, it is absolutely nothing on what some others have to go through.

Your stuffed mate;).

Recent survey of women found 61% of those surveyed said they found bald men more attractive.

48411753.jpg

Early baldness, or any baldness, must really suck!
Not that I'll ever know what it's like:p

Played s**t tonight but that's what happens to guys who have only played in their natural position in 4 games, still learning the trade even if he is now in his mid 20's. Hardwick ruined his career.

Played s**t tonight but that's what happens to guys who have only played in their natural position in 4 games, still learning the trade even if he is now in his mid 20's. Hardwick ruined his career.

Griffo is ruined? I thought he was going ok?
Clown

Remove this Banner Ad

Back