Round 5, 2014: Essendon V St Kilda @ Docklands

Remove this Banner Ad

Or not. All over. Essendon so inconsistent. Will they play finals? Heat is on at Win I mean Tullamarine.
They don't care. They have the biggest game in the universe next week Anzac day! Essendon don't need premierships anymore. Anzac day will sustain them.

Happy for the Saints. There's a lot of teams I'd rather see in the bottom 4 than them. Especially since they got rid of Ross Lyon.

And any day Essendon loses is a good day for football.

The arrogance needs to beaten out of our players. They thought after the first quarter it'd be a cake walk and this is what happens. Saints were superb tonight though, really showed up our game plan once the pressure was applied.

Hibberd 1 tackle.
Hurley 1 tackle.
Zaharakis 1 tackle.
Heppell 1 tackle.
Fletcher 0 tackles.
These are appalling and atrocious numbers. Cant be a good team and win games with this sort of pressure. Wonder if the coach has lost them already?
Hurley's never been a tackler. Doesn't get involved.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

its as if bomber thompson has been treating his coaching this year like its a comedy club, him smiling and being really upbeat

cant win games with a attitude like that bomber

Just clicked over.....wow, not exactly the score I thought I would see

Saints were beaten up last week. Poor by Essendon to not expect them to redeem themselves.
Riewoldt lead so well tonight, great skipper. Goes to show you dont respect your opponent youll get beat!
James Hird would be choking on his croissant watching that effort.
Surely Fletcher is done? Offered nothing tonight and its time to blood a kid?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back