Certified Legendary Thread The Random Non Footy Chat Thread - General Non Footy talk

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What changes are you referring to? Are they recent?

Yep- Basically Cutting it all back so they can get the Budget back to the Black.

They do nothing to the Rich Snobby Upper-Class that have actual money

How did TradeDraft get banned? Is it permanent? Sorry if this isn't the place for this, mods. I'd just hate to see Dave have to go.
I doubt it's permanent but I don't know what happened

I didn't hear the result.

Win or lose?
They won.

Waite and Henderson dominated and Young and Williams were struggling. Defensive running for Dogs was not there and they didn't run with a loose man.

A few dropped marks also lost them the game.

Was an intense game here, we had one Dogs and one Blues supporter, whoever lost has to eat two large claypot chickens. Thats a serving for 6...

They won.

Waite and Henderson dominated and Young and Williams were struggling. Defensive running for Dogs was not there and they didn't run with a loose man.

A few dropped marks also lost them the game.

Was an intense game here, we had one Dogs and one Blues supporter, whoever lost has to eat two large claypot chickens. Thats a serving for 6...
Aren't you in Penang?

Aren't you in Penang?
Yep. Only two hour time difference and my friends place, we're we are staying has Foxtel with an Australian channel. Seems to show most of the footy and random Australian shows.

Yep. Only two hour time difference and my friends place, we're we are staying has Foxtel with an Australian channel. Seems to show most of the footy and random Australian shows.
I like Penang. So unlike the rest of Malaysia. A place where you can ignore the sperm stains on Anwar Ibrahim's mattress, and eat tasty Indian food in the sprawling Hindu sector of town. There are beaches of sorts, if that's your fancy, where you can flaunt your Aussie sun tan, real or fake, and Filipino bands playing live music in crowded bars at night. It's a cosmopolitan place tolerant to different nationalities, not the worst place in Malaysia to spend a few days.

I like Penang. So unlike the rest of Malaysia. A place where you can ignore the sperm stains on Anwar Ibrahim's mattress, and eat tasty Indian food in the sprawling Hindu sector of town. There are beaches of sorts, if that's your fancy, where you can flaunt your Aussie sun tan, real or fake, and Filipino bands playing live music in crowded bars at night. It's a cosmopolitan place tolerant to different nationalities, not the worst place in Malaysia to spend a few days.
Yeah it's been great so far.

Weathers a bit too humid, plus it rains and thunderstorms are about every night while retaining its heat but the place is beautiful where we are.

The best place here are definitely the food courts. We have one only 5 mins walk and we've had dinner there probably all 3 nights so far. Constantly busy, always new food to try, also has a flat screen that shows various sports.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah it's been great so far.

Weathers a bit too humid, plus it rains and thunderstorms are about every night while retaining its heat but the place is beautiful where we are.

The best place here are definitely the food courts. We have one only 5 mins walk and we've had dinner there probably all 3 nights so far. Constantly busy, always new food to try, also has a flat screen that shows various sports.

I love Malaysia been there about 10 times and also Penang. I swear that Penang has the loudest thunder I have ever heard, rattled my bed.
Love the food, people are nice and taxis are cheap. Shopping great too if you know where to go. Lucky I have friends who live there as they know the best places.

I love Malaysia been there about 10 times and also Penang. I swear that Penang has the loudest thunder I have ever heard, rattled my bed.
Love the food, people are nice and taxis are cheap. Shopping great too if you know where to go. Lucky I have friends who live there as they know the best places.
Yeah my friend here has been coming here for ages so knows all the good places.

Just got back from a seafood spot, between the four of us we had 1kg of prawns, crab and cockles. 10 satay skewers, squids, fried rice and quail.

Pretty much $15 each.

Yeah my friend here has been coming here for ages so knows all the good places.

Just got back from a seafood spot, between the four of us we had 1kg of prawns, crab and cockles. 10 satay skewers, squids, fried rice and quail.

Pretty much $15 each.
599.gif

This reminds me I watched Anchroman 2 on Good Friday, was never going to top the first but I thought the sequel went well.
Yeah, the first one is impossible to beat, but it was still a funny movie and I loved seeing all of them back together again. People are too harsh on it. It's supposed to be a silly movie, not a dramatic portrayal of the trials and tribulations of a TV anchorman.:p

Yeah, the first one is impossible to beat, but it was still a funny movie and I loved seeing all of them back together again. People are too harsh on it. It's supposed to be a silly movie, not a dramatic portrayal of the trials and tribulations of a TV anchorman.:p

Yeah I know, especially when they get a pet shark. I also thought Kanye West's cameo was good, apparently he didn't want to leave the set.

How does 'tapa talk' work, and is there any advantage in using it?
Simple way to navigate and post on Bigfooty.

Download or buy the app on your phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back