Rumour Carlton's Simon White in trouble?

Remove this Banner Ad

conodie05

Club Legend
Apr 8, 2008
Crib Point
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Blackburn Rovers
I heard on SEN this morning that Simon White allegedly punched a Carlton supporter after said supporter approached White outside a nightclub early yesterday morning.

I have searched for an article but can't find one, therefore opted to put it as a rumour until more information (if any) becomes available.

If incident did occur, I wonder what would posess a player to punch one of their own supporters?

If incident did occur, I wonder what would posess a player to punch one of their own supporters?

Despite what has been reported in the media - the victim in this case is actually an Essendon supporter.

Not that it makes a difference, there's no excuse for violence.

I would like to hear FuManchu 's take on this.
It's only alleged at this stage.

But I do find it hard to believe a bloke who has just played a game, would have had to do a cool down and about this time of night therefore not had a chance to be too affected by alcohol would throw an unprovoked punch

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Alleged victim said he congratulated White on the win and was then Punched in the Mouth . Yup sounds legit to me .
There are a lot ofCarlton people who will do dumb things just look at Elliot who wholly disgraced club in 2001 with salary cap cheating and some years later made an amateur cheaters joke.

The Browns and Blacks of the AFL better watch out,things happen in threes.

381190-mcguire.jpg

The Alleged victim said he congratulated White on the win and was then Punched in the Mouth . Yup sounds legit to me .

Did seem a bit odd.Yes footballers on the piss can be tools,just like anyone,but to thump a supporter just because they congratulated him sounds a bit unbelievable.
The fact the guy let the Hun name himself does sound like a bit of attention seeking and if it never happened White doesn't have to do any work to find out who slandered him.

There are a lot ofCarlton people who will do dumb things just look at Elliot who wholly disgraced club in 2001 with salary cap cheating and some years later made an amateur cheaters joke.

As opposed to the breaking and entering, drug dealing, publicly drunk woman beaters you have down the highway? I guarantee you there is way more that goes on in that sleepy hollow than any of us know about.

Obviously the supporter in question provoked White about being delisted at years end due to Malthouse prancing about the media saying "there will be changes", "we are a team in transition", "the list isn't any good" and basically threatening to cull players. It's safe to say this incident is a direct result of Malthouse's selfish actions and should be blamed accordingly.

Obviously the supporter in question provoked White about being delisted at years end due to Malthouse prancing about the media saying "there will be changes", "we are a team in transition", "the list isn't any good" and basically threatening to cull players. It's safe to say this incident is a direct result of Malthouse's selfish actions and should be blamed accordingly.
I blame the Greens

Remove this Banner Ad

Back