Official Team Thread East Side Hawks - Season 18 Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Karnezis_13 appears to be digging into my sordid past... and I have no idea why...
I fell into an abyss looking at the old, old, oldest threads in the SFA. Lo and behold one was scribed by our very own Eagle.

Well you got me curious Mr Eagle but it doesn't seem we have many milestones this season: Matt121 potentially the 100 gamer, and 50 for me, Lunchlady, NetworkNerd and Agar.

GAMES TALLIES UP TO CONCLUSION OF SEASON 17
Tarkyn_24: 216 games [no upcoming milestone to speak of]
wce_all_da_way: Some confusion. I thought he was 216 but akkaps has him at 189?
larrikin: 205 games [no upcoming milestone to speak of]
Walker_the_star: 175 games [no upcoming milestone to speak of]
Dagless: 174 games [no upcoming milestone to speak of]
Mr Eagle: 172 games [no upcoming milestone to speak of]
Itsmyshow: 170 games [no upcoming milestone to speak of]
Amazing Bombers: 109 games [no upcoming milestone to speak of]
Matt121: 79 games [could reach 100 games in finals series]
TRAWP: 59 games [no upcoming milestone to speak of]
madman: 56 games [no upcoming milestone to speak of]
Karnezis_13: 45 games [will reach 50 games in Round 5 vs Las Vegas Bears]
Lunchlady Doris: 41 games [will reach 50 games in Round 9 vs Baghdad Bombers]
NetworkNerd: 38 games [will reach 50 games at some point this season depending on selection]
Ashton Agar: 33 games [will reach 50 games in Round 17 vs Geelong Gumbies]
Pie in the Sky: 27 games [no upcoming milestone to speak of]
Rendered Unsafe: 20 games [no upcoming milestone to speak of]
GutsyBug: 19 games [no upcoming milestone to speak of]
Jiska: 11 games [no upcoming milestone to speak of]
Clint Beastwood: 6 games [no upcoming milestone to speak of]

NEW: TheMidRunner, Atley, bombersno1, scaryness, ryan_seb, Captain Awkward

Well you got me curious Mr Eagle but it doesn't seem we have many milestones this season: Matt121 potentially the 100 gamer, and 50 for me, Lunchlady, NetworkNerd and Agar.

after some searching, Mobbs discovered that there have been three different players that have used the Wally alias: Wally_, wce_all_da_way, and Wally Mate. Here are their stats, from sometime last season.
Rating the SFA's recent 'Draft Classes'

Disappointing result.
-10 in free kicks is annoying :mad:

Pretty happy with my performance though after last weeks effort.

We have Roys next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Come on guys get into the banter. Don't let these extinct Roy's win the banter fight! Get Banterlicious.

G'day lads,

Wishing yous all a good week of clean, fun banter ahead of the game this week. Looking forwards to playing yas all and having a few frothies afterwards with IMS and Mr Eagle and Tarks, and a pink lemonade for all ya youngsters

Get out traitor!!!

*I still loves ya!!

Hey, someones gotto get yas all to join in the banter!

@TheMildRunner is doing a marvellous job. Where the hells the rest of ya!

Can't you see us Roys perfectly casting you all into Broadway plays? :D We do walk a fine line between fun and breaching vilification laws! :D
Someone's gotta man the fairy floss tent. We all know old people love fairy floss and we need to save a bit for our end of season trip.

postz.PNG
An extremely good round for the activity of the Hawks in the week just past, with 15 contributors popping into the thread and 244 posts made over the duration of the match thread. Dagless topped the bunch with over 50 posts whilst IMS and Atley were everpresent and magnificent with 30+ each. Mr Eagle was as consistently excellent as always with 27 whilst Clint had somewhat of a breakthrough match with 22 posts, and it felt like more such was the impact he had on the opposition. I eked out 24 myself while Tarks and Midi were also vital with 18 and 16 posts respectively. Valuable cameos were made by larri, W_T_S, Matt, scaryness, Gutsy and Agar; it's great to see guys making the effort to jump in the threads.

Season 18 Ladder after Round Two

Code:
Team                   P   W   L   D   Pen    For  Agnst      %     Pts  Streak   L5   Change   GB    Chase

Baghdad Bombers        2   2   -   -    -    186    104    178.85    8     2W     WW     -      Ldr      -
Mount Buller Demons    2   2   -   -    -    160    121    132.23    8     2W     WW    +1       -       -
Coney Island Warriors  2   2   -   -    -    159    135    117.78    8     2W     WW    +3       -       -
East Side Hawks        2   1   1   -    -    179    164    109.15    4     1L     WL    -2      -1       -
Fighting Furies        2   1   1   -    -    159    148    107.43    4     1L     WL    -1      -1       -
Roys FFC               2   1   1   -    -    175    177     98.87    4     1W     LW    +4      -1       -
Alberton Swamprats     1   1   1   -    -    153    159     96.23    4     1L     WL    -2      -1       -
Gold City Royals       2   1   1   -    -    154    161     95.65    4     1W     LW    +3      -1      Ldr
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dragons FFC            2   1   1   -    -    184    196     93.88    4     1W     LW     -      -1       -
West Coast Wonders     2   -   2   -    -    155    201     77.11    -     2L     LL    -2      -2.5    -1
Las Vegas Bears        2   -   2   -    -    128    168     76.19    -     2L     LL    -4      -2.5    -1
Geelong Gumbies        2   -   2   -    -    124    182     68.13    -     2L     LL     -      -2.5    -1
Suffered a loss but retain a place in the Top 4. Important match against the 6th-placed Roys; win and we're in a very good position early in the season.

HAWKS MVP
Paging this week's posters to submit their votes for the most valuable player of the round. In a 3-2-1 format, PM me the three posters which you thought were up and about in the match thread and provided great entertainment, and more importantly, value. It is important to note that this award is not based on quantity, as in the posting table enough, but value. We got good buy-in last time around and with increased activity this week I'm looking forward to even more guys sending in votes. Thanks and go the mighty Hawks!​

No one replies to my banter so I lose the thread. Then I find it several days later. Infuriating!
I'll just sneakily tag you in white text at the end of my post every time I enter the match thread ;)

Karnezis_13 post: 33761979 said:

Tarkyn_24: 216 games [no upcoming milestone to speak of]
larrikin: 205 games [no upcoming milestone to speak of]
Walker_the_star: 175 games [no upcoming milestone to speak of]
Dagless: 174 games [no upcoming milestone to speak of]
Mr Eagle: 172 games [no upcoming milestone to speak of]
Itsmyshow: 170 games [no upcoming milestone to speak of]
Amazing Bombers: 109 games [no upcoming milestone to speak of]
Matt121: 79 games [could reach 100 games in finals series]
TRAWP: 59 games [no upcoming milestone to speak of]
madman: 56 games [no upcoming milestone to speak of]
Karnezis_13: 45 games [will reach 50 games in Round 5 vs Las Vegas Bears]
Lunchlady Doris: 41 games [will reach 50 games in Round 9 vs Baghdad Bombers]
NetworkNerd: 38 games [will reach 50 games at some point this season depending on selection]
Ashton Agar: 33 games [will reach 50 games in Round 17 vs Geelong Gumbies]
Pie in the Sky: 27 games [no upcoming milestone to speak of]
Rendered Unsafe: 20 games [no upcoming milestone to speak of]
GutsyBug: 19 games [no upcoming milestone to speak of]
Jiska: 11 games [no upcoming milestone to speak of]
Clint Beastwood: 6 games [no upcoming milestone to speak of]

NEW: TheMidRunner, Atley, bombersno1, scaryness, ryan_seb, Captain Awkward
Erm... SFA goalkicking record not enough for ya?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back