Anime/Manga you are currently watching/reading

Remove this Banner Ad

Ahaha I was thinking more along the line of Hawkeye :p
Interesting.

Tbh, none of the female characters really stood out to me in that show. The first 3 that popped into my head were Winry, Hawkeye and Rose(?), the evil whatever you call em. Ivy maybe? It's been a while since I last watched it.

But yeah, it's a bloody great show.

The scene where the scientist turns his daughter into a chimera... and they show the chimera and it says "big brother..." (I think), is spine chilling

Interesting.

Tbh, none of the female characters really stood out to me in that show. The first 3 that popped into my head were Winry, Hawkeye and Rose(?), the evil whatever you call em. Ivy maybe? It's been a while since I last watched it.

But yeah, it's a bloody great show.

The scene where the scientist turns his daughter into a chimera... and they show the chimera and it says "big brother..." (I think), is spine chilling

Compared to most other Shonen series' the female characters are great (Looking at you Naruto), maybe it is because FMA's mangaka was a woman haha.

Yup, I can't believe it took me so long to watch haha!

Oh man, that scene got to me so bad, I really wanted to punch the scientist in the face. Also, Colonel Mustang's manly tears when Hughes died got to me haha!

I watched the first season of the anime, and I wasn't too impressed. Perhaps that was more on account of it being a poor adaptation, though.
Manga is better but second season Magi was pretty good to watch. Definitely better than first.

I just completed Berserk (again), watched Kill la Kill, FMA (again), Monster, Break Blade...

Pretty much all over the place. Hahahahaha
Have you seen Hajime no ipo? It's a sports anime. It's really good and has 1000+ chapters in manga.

Have you seen Hajime no ipo? It's a sports anime. It's really good and has 1000+ chapters in manga.
Hajime no Ippo is pretty awesome. Just started it yesterday.

Another sports anime is Major which follows the life of Goro Honda as he strives to join Major League Baseball in the US. There's more to it than that but it's one of the best sports animes I've ever watched.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another sports anime is Major which follows the life of Goro Honda as he strives to join Major League Baseball in the US. There's more to it than that but it's one of the best sports animes I've ever watched.
I've pretty much finished majority of the sports genre :oops:.
Major is awesome, has a really good plot and good characters . Slam Dunk is also another great anime but the animations are old.

I've pretty much finished majority of the sports genre :oops:.
Major is awesome, has a really good plot and good characters . Slam Dunk is also another great anime but the animations are old.
Tried to get into Slam Dunk but wasn't feelin' it at the time, may try again later.

Plan to finish Hajime no Ippo then move onto One Outs, Eyeshield 21, Initial D and Ace of Diamond

Good to see you back BoshtrichBurger

Have you watched One Outs?
That is the best sports anime in my opinion

I need more manga to read, anyone got any suggestions?
Currently reading a manga called Koroshiya 1. Is pretty amusing to read but man not be every ones cup of tea.

Akame ga Kill
Best girl literally loses in the first episode
No character is safe in that manga. The manga is getting adapted to an anime which will be worth a watch.

*Just realised the anime got released :oops:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back