Anime/Manga you are currently watching/reading

Remove this Banner Ad

Slightly off topic but does anyone else on here usue iMAL or My Anime List to track what they watch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really enjoyed Steins;Gate. Would definitely recommend it to anime/manga fans.

I've just started watching Gintama on crunchyroll. I have no idea how I missed this, its currently the greatest thing in the world!

Reading Kingdom and really liking it.
kingdom-4552769.jpg

:D

A friend of mine convinced me to watch Haruhi Suzumiya, and I really like it. Yes, I sat through the endless eight, yes it was painful, but I regret nothing. One thing I don't like is that Kyoto Animation changed the art style for the second season to match the majority of their shows like K-On etc. Not that that art style automatically equals a bad show, I really like Sora no Woto for example, but it is just really jarring. To be honest though, I read and watched the Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya, and it is infinitely better than Melancholy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finally got round to watching Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. Never seen the original anime, but I wanted to watch the one that was closer to the manga. To be honest though, the only reason I started watching it was because I saw the first opening and fell in love haha! The show itself if wonderful, brilliant writing, great fights and amazing characters. I am pretty sure that FMA has some of the best female characters ever.

Finally got round to watching Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. Never seen the original anime, but I wanted to watch the one that was closer to the manga. To be honest though, the only reason I started watching it was because I saw the first opening and fell in love haha! The show itself if wonderful, brilliant writing, great fights and amazing characters. I am pretty sure that FMA has some of the best female characters ever.
Win...ry?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back