Hawks v Sydney Round 18: Grand Final Preview

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawthorn will smash the crap out of sydney and expose them for the pretenders that they are

Sydney are a bunch of salary cap cheating mongrels. If they win the premiership (which they won't) but if they do it will have the biggest Astrix next to it because it will be a tainted flag.

let it out :straining:

Nah, it's Sydney's flag to lose. We can't win it from 5th.

Looking into my crystal ball, I see us playing Adelaide at the MCG in the first round of the finals.
From there we get either of Port or Geelong.
If we get through that, we travel to either Perth or Sydney for a birth in the GF.
Personally, I would prefer to play Sydney in Sydney rather than travel to Perth.
But Cant see us making it past the 2nd week of the finals. Spending a lot of petrol tickets just to keep up at the moment.

Hoping for a different outcome, but realistically expecting to finish 5th as it currently stands.

Please please may I see a team with rampi, derrixx, shyte pyke, jake Lloyd, ben mcglynn, ted Richards, Cunningham, dean towers, Jeremy laidler and gary rohan in it. Would be a pure pleasure seeing these amateurs trying to kick drop punts on the MCG. I simply cant wait.

Looking into my crystal ball, I see us playing Adelaide at the MCG in the first round of the finals.
From there we get either of Port or Geelong.
If we get through that, we travel to either Perth or Sydney for a birth in the GF.
Personally, I would prefer to play Sydney in Sydney rather than travel to Perth.
But Cant see us making it past the 2nd week of the finals. Spending a lot of petrol tickets just to keep up at the moment.

Hoping for a different outcome, but realistically expecting to finish 5th as it currently stands.

If we finish 5th = we're out. :(

Please please may I see a team with rampi, derrixx, shyte pyke, jake Lloyd, ben mcglynn, ted Richards, Cunningham, dean towers, Jeremy laidler and gary rohan in it. Would be a pure pleasure seeing these amateurs trying to kick drop punts on the MCG. I simply cant wait.

Other than the AA Richards, the A grade McGlynn and the premiership Ruckman Pyke, they are depth players so presumably this is an injury troll hoping for most of the Swans to be rules out of the finals?

Hawthorn will smash the crap out of sydney and expose them for the pretenders that they are

Sydney are a bunch of salary cap cheating mongrels. If they win the premiership (which they won't) but if they do it will have the biggest Astrix next to it because it will be a tainted flag.
and our depth was destroyed when we recruited Buddy

if we are throwing names around same goes with spangher, langford, ross, duryea, shoenmakers, litherland, puopolo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going off current form the Swans should get the job done. We are a chance to get Gibson back but he will be underdone and lacking in any match fitness. A performance like the one we put in the past 2 weeks will see us get smashed as once the Swans get on top in the middle and give their forwards chances we are cooked. Hopefully we can find our feet and some form but I'm not confident we have the form and the personnel to restrict the Swans side.

I reckon the Hawks will win, will be interesting having Hodge, Mitchell and Shiels as ins, as opposed to round 8.

I tip the Hawks by 21.

Would say good luck to Sydney but I guess they don't really need it.

Go Hawks.

There's only 1 reason the Swans beat us and that's Buddy, in fact he has been the reason they have won on the most part throughout the season.

Actually if you recall Buddy kicked something like 2.7 against the Hawks so he definitely was not the reason we won last time. From memory the Swans were generally very wasteful in front of goals that day.

Actually if you recall Buddy kicked something like 2.7 against the Hawks so he definitely was not the reason we won last time. From memory the Swans were generally very wasteful in front of goals that day.

Buddy kicked 2.7 - how much did you blokes beat us by with half a side?

I don't think we will win, we can't win based on form and pure statistics. However, there will be 70 k mad Hawk supporters and if the Swans come and are 5% off we will dismantle you. We love the G, our game style is based around the perimeters of the ground to win on the biggest days in footy.

We will be ready, we don't like your eeeeerrrrr business club.... Or some would refer to Sydney as a footy club, so let's hope it's a great game for the neutral and better for the Hawks supporters.

79824.gif

Great small forward. Can kick it a mile with those big feet. Always loved the retro 70s mo.

Buddy kicked 2.7 - how much did you blokes beat us by with half a side?

Malceski also kicked 2 goals. Is he solely responsible for our victory as well? Also we were very inaccurate that day. The score was 15.17 to 13.10 so it was 32 scoring shots to 23 which is a reasonable gap. I am not saying that victory in 2 weeks is assured for the Swans (it definitely is not) but the scoreboard flattered Hawthorn a bit last time we played you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back