Round 18 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry should have clarified, I have him in my forwards.
Charlie cameron will get more of a run once he shakes off injury.... kersten?
Nothing bottom priced at this stage though I don't think.
Might be worth holding shenton- should get back in the team- robertson has his back line spot at the moment and looked v ordinary.

Trading out Lewis Jetta (FWD) and have $460,900 and want someone playing this week, who the hell do I pick?

Paul Chapman
Justin Westhoff
Matthew Pavlich
Jay Schulz
Chad Wingard
Devon Smith

I'm looking heavily between Chappy and Pav or am I missing somebody?
Already got Zorko?

I'm stuck in a predicament.

Lloyd > Redpath
Swan > Fyfe
1 trade left

OR

Swan > Sam Mitchell
2 trades left

Thoughts?

Trading out Lewis Jetta (FWD) and have $460,900 and want someone playing this week, who the hell do I pick?

Paul Chapman
Justin Westhoff
Matthew Pavlich
Jay Schulz
Chad Wingard
Devon Smith

I'd go with Pav from that bunch

Sorry guys, in quite the pickle.

Get in H. Shaw for S. Mitchell
and N. Robertson for Morabito

and have 3 trades left but a 300k warchest and a possible guaranteed sub each week (other mid is Acres)

or just the Mitchell trade or none?

Thanks in advance guys

Sorry guys, in quite the pickle.

Get in H. Shaw for S. Mitchell
and N. Robertson for Morabito
Just the Mitchell trade for me. Save that trade for any injuries etc.

I'm tossing up 2 options

Option 1: Suckling -> Mitchell and Shenton in my Mids to Boomer. Means no donut from Ben Brown and Sandi out using Martin as sub

Option 2: Suckling -> Mitchell and Wingard to Rockliff. This leaves shenton on my forwards bench and means I have a donut in my rucks this week but I get rockliff.

Before trading 4 trades and 2K
Andrew Walker -> Sam Mitchell
Currie -> Ben Brown

Running out of trades leaves only two left

Have only played supercoach 3-4 times and not for a couple of years. Up to 439 now after being 61,502 after Rd2.
Not going to trade tonight. Can do Walker to Mitchell next week and play Gwilt.
So thinking Shenton to Caddy pending Shenton not getting a late call up.
Then Currie/King to Thurlow/Apeness/Ben Brown so Stef Martin can swing into the rucks. No clue what the best option is there prefer one who'll be playing out of Apeness and Ben Brown.

Is Shenton going to play again?

Not going to trade tonight. Can do Walker to Mitchell next week and play Gwilt.
So thinking Shenton to Caddy pending Shenton not getting a late call up.
Then Currie/King to Thurlow/Apeness/Ben Brown so Stef Martin can swing into the rucks. No clue what the best option is there prefer one who'll be playing out of Apeness and Ben Brown.

Is Shenton going to play again?
What is your full side?

Personally I would make that Walker trade tonight (since Walker isnt coming back for the season, Mitchell is at his lowest price and Walker is locked out tonight)

Just the Mitchell trade for me. Save that trade for any injuries etc.

I'm tossing up 2 options

Option 1: Suckling -> Mitchell and Shenton in my Mids to Boomer. Means no donut from Ben Brown and Sandi out using Martin as sub

Option 2: Suckling -> Mitchell and Wingard to Rockliff. This leaves shenton on my forwards bench and means I have a donut in my rucks this week but I get rockliff.

Thanks for the reply.

Do you need the win? Spewing I haven't been able to get Rockliff in my team. I'd go option 2 even though it hurts to get a big fat ZERO.

Helps with having another option for captain too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Paul Chapman
Justin Westhoff
Matthew Pavlich
Jay Schulz
Chad Wingard
Devon Smith

As much as wingard is killing me, he's great value at the moment & wont miss games

View attachment 68556

Option 1: Shenton to Gray seems like an obvious trade which completes my starting side (is it worth holding onto this trade for a week or two since I only have 3 trades left?).

With only 2 other trades left I will cop the 0 from Sandi.

Any other thoughts on what else I could do?

Ideally I would love to get Mitchell this week, but I dont think its better to trade Shenton to Mitchell via DPP purely as it means I would be starting Ambrose this week?

However option 2:
Shenton - Mitchell
Cutler - DPP defender

Ambrose - forward (should have ~200K in the bank after the above trades)

That leaves me with 0 trades left and an LTI in the rucks or Fwds leaves me in trouble. Is it worth bringing in Mitchell knowing that risk?

GOAUS! Raveneyes

Hey Stevie. I agree with the Sandi donut. Unfortunately Currie has fallen down the pecking order at Norf. Could do Currie to Wood but that would be a waste in the long run (depending on Sandi's injury, of course).

Your backline has Enright/Burgoyne at D5/6, which is much stronger than your F6.
You will either play Ambrose or Enright/Burgoyne as your worst player, depending on this trade.

Shenton to Gray looks the best choice for mine.

Save that last trade. I have!

A Swallow>Sloane
Suckling>Mitchell next week

Can't you do Suckling to Mitchell now? This is the cheapest Mitchell will ever be (BE 69)

T
What is your full side?

Personally I would make that Walker trade tonight (since Walker isnt coming back for the season, Mitchell is at his lowest price and Walker is locked out tonight)
A
What is your full side?

Attached is my team. It is showing Sam Mitchell and Ben Brown in the team but ended up reversing those back to Andrew Walker and Currie.

Did the Shenton to Caddy trade and still went ahead with Currie to Ben Brown even though he's out this week.

Attachments

• July17Team.jpg
    July17Team.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 7
These things always happen at the worst time.

My bench is useless (Honey and Shenton) so if I move Martin to cover Sandy I have the worst forward line.

If It wasn't a week in limbo I would trade Sandy to Sauce.

Otherwise I can trade Shenton/C.Beams to Mitchell and any MID/FWD under $588,600.

Thoughts? Just trying to do my best in the rankings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back