Opinion Butcher

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I reckon Butcher is done for the year -a big pre-season, get some headspace, hopefully turn it around. Shaw may get a debut but it's doubtful he'll feature in the finals. Harvey is still too raw but is promising.

Cut him some slack on which one? Not listening to our best ever CHF?
Understand what you are saying. If you havent got the jist of what i have been saying then have another read.
Spelling isnt my strongest point but surely every one else can understand the jungle drums. Do i need to spell it out?
If so you have a lot of work to do.

Understand what you are saying. If you havent got the jist of what i have been saying then have another read.
Spelling isnt my strongest point but surely every one else can understand the jungle drums. Do i need to spell it out?
If so you have a lot of work to do.

I dont speak 'drum'. Spell it out or dont bother quoting me. Your choice brother.

I reckon Butcher is done for the year -a big pre-season, get some headspace, hopefully turn it around. Shaw may get a debut but it's doubtful he'll feature in the finals. Harvey is still too raw but is promising.
12 months later and still banging out the same tune. Feel free to visit your earlier posts in this thread. Badgers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trade him to the Bulldogs for a 2nd or 3rd round pick and just end the charade.

Keeping him on the list would be an insult to the guys we delist.

Can't help but think Gorringe / Butch is as close to a win/win as there is.

I think we would be incredibly lucky to receive a 2nd rounder for Butcher, unless he shows a hot streak of form - and that doesn't look likely.

I think you'll find if any club is interested in him they tell him to enter the draft once his contract has expired with us. He'd have zero trade value unfortunately.

Get that *en hypnosist who did a number on Chad Ollie and Flynn to do a number on Butcher's head so that he relaxs when he has a set shot for goal.

Ken says you get what you deserve Well the club is getting * all improvement in Butcher because they keep coming up with excuses for him. There are plenty of people who want to and can help him but the club is protecting him.

If we keep him then he has to have 20,000 shots on goal practice in the pre season and stuff the sports science department saying that will tire him out and affect his fitness. If he wants to keep his $250k pay packet he has to get off his backside and do a massive amount of extra work ie kicking for goal and fixing up his head with both a hypnosist and a sports shrink.

In almost 60 years of following the PAFC I have never seen a worse kick than John Butcher. That kick from 25 metres out in the second was the worst set shot at goal that I have ever seen at Alberton Oval. A year eight playing U13 would have made a better fist of it and that is not meant to be funny it is fact! Butcher's kick would have travelled 20 metres and I am being generous.

12 months later and still banging out the same tune. Feel free to visit your earlier posts in this thread. Badgers.

Did that, my opinion hasn't changed. I'm not sure what your point is?

Looks like we're getting serious about improving his kicking.

BQ-qhM2CMAAOd03.jpg:large
These coaches aren't clowns. There's clearly deep-set problems. I think it's now about trusting our club to handle the person as much as the footballer.

Oh leave him alone, he's just happy to see that a PAFC player he's been hoping to see fail looks a bit more like failing.

Ok, Give me some sort of time line (i am working with you) on when you expect this all to turn around. If you sit on the fence year after year it can only end up with splinters at best or a very sore butt. Can you help me out and at least narrow it down to 015/16/17/18. You have been calling it so just wondering when i should get on.:)

Ok, Give me some sort of time line (i am working with you) on when you expect this all to turn around. If you sit on the fence year after year it can only end up with splinters at best or a very sore butt. Can you help me out and at least narrow it down to 015/16/17/18. You have been calling it so just wondering when i should get on.:)

You can stop being a dick now.

Everyone get's your point.

YOU are so very wrong. Last thing i want to see. Been through this before and you ran. Noted by most.

You know what I said is true, I know it's true. At least have a spine and own it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back