Booing of Adam Goodes tonight

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's because most of Australia disagree with him being australian of the year. Yes what he did takes courage and was good but FFS does it deserve australian of the year?....... So by the boos you can assume that Not many australians think so!
That incident isn't why he is Australian of the Year.

I suggested they might have been making use of breuuuuust. I'm wrong, was obvious booing on his last goal.

Just with the Oz of the year award, he didn't award it to himself, so if you don't like him having it, its not his fault that he has it. The other thing is that he puts his own money and time into working with young offenders in prison to turn their lives around, amongst other things, he didn't get it for the incident in last years indigenous round.

I suggested they might have been making use of breuuuuust. I'm wrong, was obvious booing on his last goal.

Just with the Oz of the year award, he didn't award it to himself, so if you don't like him having it, its not his fault that he has it. The other thing is that he puts his own money and time into working with young offenders in prison to turn their lives around, amongst other things, he didn't get it for the incident in last years indigenous round.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ablett boo'd v North - BOG
Watson boo'd v WC - BOG
Goodes boo'd tonight - close to BOG

Keep it up opposition fans, you're so upsetting the champs booing and jeering only affects the weak-minded players, e.g. tyrone

It's pretty obvious why. Most folks still think the AOTY award was a token gift to make up for what happened that day against Collingwood despite his off field work. The off field work reason is seen as a "cover up" because he's been doing that for a while, and that it was an odd coincidence he got it that year when that incident happened.

Australian public putting two on two together despite the fact the assumption is from a poor basis of thinking? Hird that before.

Goodes is a s**t bloke and the most undeserving AOTY ever. That is why he was booed.

That's a bit harsh.

Paul Hogan won the award by pushing forward the dumb bogan stereotype to the rest of the world. And didn't pay taxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back