MRP / Trib. Vickery Gets 4 Weeks - Back for Round 23

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
OQypvrs.png

I told you. It's BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know he pointed and I know his mate banged on the top of the concrete dugout, that's not what I meant by being physical. There was never any danger of the guy actually getting near enough to Vickery to touch him. If you've been to that part of the ground you'll see that the dugout is quite wide and he would have had to scramble across the top of it to get near Vickery.
Say what you mean then :p
He was being physically threatening, even if there was no contact
But doesn't matter anyway :thumbsu:
Feel free to bunch a whole supporter base into one. No point even arguing against that logic.
I've also haven't said anything along the lines that Vickery is the only person to have belted someone. :drunk:
We're generalising here aren't we?
And you haven't said much at all, I'm not sure why you're here?

Was not just that guy mate. A huge mass of your supporters behaved the worse I have seen in over 35 years going to the footy. Death threats to our past champion, spitting on our players as they walked the race etc. I am surprised our club did not make an issue of it.
I'm surprised we haven't read in the paper that they're "privately seething".

You are overreacting a fair bit. I know people who were at the game and people who sat near where Richo was. You know after the siren Richo turned to the crowd and yelled "Go Tigers" and fist pumped the air? If you wish to think it is only Eagle fans who act like dicks at the footy then you can't have been to many games.
Richo was abused and threatened during the game. Why wouldn't he turn around afterwards and give a little back. He's only human. He wasn't on camera at the time, and even if he had been, it would have made good TV, ergo good job Richo.

And lulz at calls for impartiality in coverage of a West Coast game commentated by Cometti. Not only does he barrack for the Eagles, he hates Richmond.

Whatever Ty gets, and I'm expecting five to satisfy the hysterical bloodlust surrounding the case, I hope it comes out that he has no carry-over points, i.e. I'd rather he get five with no carry-over than four with 70 carry-over points.

Will be interesting to see if he "pleads guilty", given the Tribunal has the power to (but is not required to) discount a sanction where a player "would have" pleaded guilty, but for the matter having been directly referred to the Tribunal.

And you can hear the whole thing unfold by listening to our podcast, available from iTunes or at the link on our board [/shameless plug]

Disclaimer: Avoid listening if you don't want to hear nasty things being said about Vickery

Would prefer to be anal raped by a 7ft Samoan then listen to your mob whining and moaning about Tyrone.

Will be interesting to see if he "pleads guilty", given the Tribunal has the power to (but is not required to) discount a sanction where a player "would have" pleaded guilty, but for the matter having been directly referred to the Tribunal.

You would assume its a guilty plea, just arguing semantics on the classifications and degrees

Would prefer to be anal raped by a 7ft Samoan then listen to your mob whining and moaning about Tyrone.

Well NicNat's Fijian not Samoan and he's only 6'7" but I'll see if I can arrange something for you ;)

You would assume its a guilty plea, just arguing semantics on the classifications and degrees
What he said.

He's actually a Bulldogs supporter.
He's actually a Bulldogs and everything WA supporter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

he does hate the tigers though, unusual to have a broadcast where he doesn't dump on us at some stage when we are playing

We get the same s**t with having Tony Shaw and Dermie for what seems to be all of our games.

We get the same s**t with having Tony Shaw and Dermie for what seems to be all of our games.

Get in line on Shaw, he just hates everything

as for Dermie, depends what shrooms hes been having what his mood is like

BTW one thing worth saying (discussed this with Crow fans previously), there is no united "Victorian" full court press.

When WCE were playing for flags, I along with many others wanted you to win (hate the hawks)

Same with the Crows (hate Norf)

Same with the Lions (hate hate hate hate hate the Pies)

Same with Freo (again, sick of arrogant bandwagon hawk fans)

As for protecting VFL footy above the rest, TBH its not even on the radar. The smaller club fans are obsessed with keeping their own club alive. The larger clubs are pretty much open (for the most part) to getting rid of 1-2 to get Tassie in the league.

Yes they don't like GC/GWS, but that is more due to their massive subsidies of talent IMO

Yes you do have a few who want back to the days of the VFL, but they are probably a similar proportion to idiots in WA who think the WAFL should be the premier league

Just look at the rest s**t as an example

We have had virtually no support from Vic supporters. The only support have come from the "footy is becoming too ******* soft" brigade, and Hawk fans trying to justify Lake choking people still

To be blunt, we are busier shoving knives in each others backs here than worrying about any great invading horde from the north or the west

The way everyone has reacted to this incident means that I can see Ty getting no less than 10 years imprisonment at a maximum security prison.
People will still find something to complain about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back