VFL VFL Round 5 Casey Vs Richmond Sunday 23/4 1.35pm

Remove this Banner Ad

They are competing with Prestia, Taranto and Hopper, they can't play any other positions. We've tried Ross everywhere else, he can only play on the ball.
Cotch is on the way out Prestia won't be long after him. Frees up Sonz and Ross to finally play their best positions at AFL level. Our challenge now is fending off suitors sniffing around them. Can't afford to lose them once the two previously mentioned retire.

They are competing with Prestia, Taranto and Hopper, they can't play any other positions. We've tried Ross everywhere else, he can only play on the ball.
also Cotchins.. and he is an upgrade on current modern day Cotchin

Cotch is on the way out Prestia won't be long after him. Frees up Sonz and Ross to finally play their best positions at AFL level. Our challenge now is fending off suitors sniffing around them. Can't afford to lose them once the two previously mentioned retire.
Sonsie is contracted until 2025 👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ross definitely needs to be playing seniors soon. Dominating VFL level whilst we have players in the seniors who don't have Rossy's determination or work ethic.
Best on ground but butchers the ball, its in his head because the worst kicks are when there is little pressure. Can't do this in the 1sts we have too many that do it also.

Funny enough but Ross started on the wing in the final.. had a good game.once the Ball is bounced he's just a midfielder.
But he is behind a few others.. I hope he stays.

Bauer did a very good job on Ben Brown. BB was wasteful but was a big ask from Bauer who looks like an AFL player in the making. Still not sure if it'll be back or forward though.
Swingman
He was great today, El-Nour went off early leaving us very vulnerable. Bauer plays a lot taller than his listed height because of his vertical leap.
He really has improved his ground level stuff too, much more focused on those 2nd efforts after a marking contest

Funny enough but Ross started on the wing in the final.. had a good game.once the Ball is bounced he's just a midfielder.
But he is behind a few others.. I hope he stays.

He was ok in the final, not great. Once Prestia went down he had an opportunity, but we got smashed in the middle from that point by Neale and co.

What did you say, what did he say
Told him to stop shaking his head and that he was hopeless
He told me in no uncertain terms what he thought of me
And told me to * off, with a few more choice words thrown in
Just kept laughing at him

Remove this Banner Ad

Back