MRP / Trib. Vickery Gets 4 Weeks - Back for Round 23

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

4 was at the high end of what I thought reasonable/likely

I'm more miffed at the 2 weeks McKernan got for elbowing Sheppard in the head last year. That was worse than what Vickery did imo
Some pretty sily s**t was said by a few and they aren't prepared to back off it. Footy coverage these days always seem to a narrative they are pushing and cox knocked wasn't even close to the circle jerk they had in mind.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One thing to laugh at

Imagine the eagles fans next time we fly over.....

"We are gunna boo him so bad, I'm mean I've booed before, but I'm gunna take my booing to a new level. It won't be just booooooo, it will be booooooooooooo. And I'll wave my fist angrily in the air. Ty won't know what hit him......"

To all WCE fans, the guy is mates with Jake King. If seeing King handle dining table utensils hasn't put the fear of god into him, going "boooooooo" won't

Serious question here, wouldn't he have been better off taking a 5 week penalty and having a clean slate than having 95 points hanging over him?

Serious question here, wouldn't he have been better off taking a 5 week penalty and having a clean slate than having 95 points hanging over him?

Just personal speculation, but I don't think he had much of a choice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back