AFL Autopsy def. by BLOODS KULCHA

Remove this Banner Ad

Played badly, Umps fecked us dry, s**t ground so 22 points isn't so bad.

Goddard pull your finger out

Thought before the game that if we could get within 5 goals we'd be doing well. With Franklin out I think we should have done better. Wont comment on the umps, it's always the same against this mob.

Hurley BOG.

hKeQZmN.gif

Was expecting this result but doesn't mean I'm not going to put on some Wu and shadow box in rage. Could have been so much worse from how we were earlier in the game. Honestly don't mind slipping under the radar as long as we don't s**t the bed in the next four rounds

Umpiring wasn't awesome, but we had a few dodgy mcshiftysons go our way too.

Ultimately, we just didn't hit enough targets (Buckets/Ambrose got third degree burns, they were so badly torched on leads all night). Bellchambers got better as the game went, but bloody hell Ryder was good. Could do with two of him.

Sidenote: If Ben Mcglynn tries to duck his head any further, he'll end up in ******* china.

I've had it with Sydney's blatant favouritism. 24-11 is a complete joke. Every time we play them it's the same story. And they give us twice to play them. Needs to be called out.
And when things don't go their way, they start ducking and playing for frees.

And it would help if the boys didn't sleep in the first quarter.

Oh and J.Merrett needs to be dropped.
Goddard was MIA. TBC way under done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anybody blaming the umpiring is deluded. Dumb football at crucial times cost us. Especially from senior players or leaders. Winderlich jumping over the top of Tippett, think it was Chappy's tackle on McVeigh, Myers blazing indiscriminantly for the McGlynn goal.

The two positives were Hurley; dominated and Heppell is clutch.

Was expecting this result but doesn't mean I'm not going to put on some Wu and shadow box in rage. Could have been so much worse from how we were earlier in the game. Honestly don't mind slipping under the radar as long as we don't s**t the bed in the next four rounds
Sydney Swans: C.R.E.A.M.

Oh and forgot about Goodes. Bloody Goodes. Umpiring is practically keeping his career alive.

*words preceding this may in some way be, to a low or high degree, pure hyperbole.

So............another week of footy, another day making up with my petrified dogs.
Not good enough and didn't look like winning it. We have a habit of being blown away early by good sides.
Not enough credit paid to us missing very important players Hibberd, Jobe and Joe.
Dempsey was putrid.
Hurley was good.
Does Malceski grease or stink, no one lays a hand on him?!
Umpiring was putrid.
Tippett is a ******* douchebag. I don't mind the Swans but I cannot stand the head on that ******* sword.

*Without bellchambers playing tonight, Ryder doesn't play forward.

*Richards/Grundy get away with holding from the first quarter and not picked up by the ump thus it goes unnoticed all night.

* only having a 6 day break was more than made up for by 13 free kicks.

Afl will get what they want.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back