International Cricket Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

You mean this one?

Haha yes, that's what I was getting at.

AC2013 kept on giving minor delay after delay on it's Facebook until its inevitable cancelling, just like last year's International Cricket Captain was constantly delayed then eventually cancelled on Mac. Can see it happening again this year.

Still waiting on that Android release
Yeah I'm waiting for the handheld release for iPad.

Sounds like the handheld release is the same for Android and IOS and integrated via the programming which is causing the delay. So they should be released the same time but when they appear in their respective stores may differ.

Please release it on PS3

Glad I'm not the only one! I like to separate my computer for work/fluffing around on the internet and the couch is for gaming, ICC gets in the way far too much at the moment :p

Yeah I'm waiting for the handheld release for iPad.

Sounds like the handheld release is the same for Android and IOS and integrated via the programming which is causing the delay. So they should be released the same time but when they appear in their respective stores may differ.
What price do you think it will be? I got FIFA 14 the day it was released but have long suffered from just using Ultimate Team, Penalty Shootouts and Games of the Week because I didn't wanna spend the $5.49 for the other modes because I wanted to make sure I had enough for Cricket Captain and Football Manager 2014. ($20 Card)

Just checked the forum, apparently there should be an announcement in the next few days.

The mobile version STILL hasn't been released when it was supposed to be a short time after the PC version last year. Extremely disappointing. I'm hoping this announcement will relate to that.

To be honest I gave up on the last one because of the Farcical match engine in the county championship.

It was impossible (for me or the PC) to bowl sides out. I think all of my top 6 averaged 80+ and none of my bowlers averaged under 30.

My first 10 CC games were something like 1 loss and 9 draws - when all the other non-played matches between the computer teams finished with a result.

The one loss was me declaring in the third innings with two sessions left in the the match and a 240 run lead on a dodgy last day wicket. Oppo were 3/240 chasing it down inside two sessions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be honest I gave up on the last one because of the Farcical match engine in the county championship.

It was impossible (for me or the PC) to bowl sides out. I think all of my top 6 averaged 80+ and none of my bowlers averaged under 30.

My first 10 CC games were something like 1 loss and 9 draws - when all the other non-played matches between the computer teams finished with a result.

The one loss was me declaring in the third innings with two sessions left in the the match and a 240 run lead on a dodgy last day wicket. Oppo were 3/240 chasing it down inside two sessions.
You wanna know how to get them out? look at their weakness and bowl exactly that

Saw a post on their facebook page saying that they have been busy with development and an announcement will be made soon. They have updated the replay engine.

Considering its been developed by uni students, I reckon its a great game. The match engine has been very sound since the beginning and has stood the test of time - compared to games like DBC 14 on bigger budgets where they expect you to fork out $100 for a copy for something riddled with bugs and shocking AI. You don't need fancy graphics for a game of this type. They could have stick figures and it would still be very playable.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back