FTA-TV Ads that piss you off (3)

Remove this Banner Ad

roadddddddttttttrrrrrriiiiiiiipppppppp

I saw a girl version of the ad, was even worse.

Who is that flatulent "I love myself" idiot on the Optus commercials? Can't stand his face, his voice and his fake personality ... so therefore I hate the commercials.

Josh Thomas? Yeah no one likes him.

The ad with that "go you chicken fat go" is god awful

But the one that annoys me the most at the moment is the promo for Wonderland. Who gives a crap about these people*...oooh they all live in the same block of units. Hasn't that been done?

* except Brooke Satchwell she's still hot
She's good. She was hot, when her boobs were wobbling out of the pool in Neighbours.

Jeep ads. I didn't think it was possible but they're getting worse.

They're in a competition to see who can make the worst car ad. Currently in a three-way tie with "It's not a car, it's an Alfa Romeo" ("That's a type of car you ******* ****!!!") and Toyota's crimes against CCR.

What the hell is the NAB ad with the woman and bloke at the cafe all about ?
The owner,who speaks no English,says something and they've got the WTF look on their faces,then the waitress [presume it's mean't to be the daughter] translates it.

WTF is it about ?

'small business'

Because small business is apparently all about being pretentious and doing nothing meaningful.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's probably already been mentioned, but I will say it again anyway. Those ******* Allianz ads with the goons in the ads that go ahhhhhhhh. I want to crow peck every single person in those ads, especially the chick that answers the phone. Just a note, I will never use a product from any company that has ads that s**t me off this much !!

The ad with that "go you chicken fat go" is god awful

But the one that annoys me the most at the moment is the promo for Wonderland. Who gives a crap about these people*...oooh they all live in the same block of units. Hasn't that been done?

* except Brooke Satchwell she's still hot

Network Ten is relentlessly flogging that godawful show and it is driving me nuts, particularly with that shrill music they play over the top of it. Can't wait to Gina Rinehart sacks the lot of the them.

The Maccas McFeast ad with the two knobends travelling from London just to get a burger that wasn't popular enough to stay on the menu fulltime.

The look on the face of one of them as he tries to pay with a handful of random Asian coins is probably the dopiest expression ever shown on Australian TV.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back