Essendon v West Coast, Etihad 4.40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We tend to lose these close-ish last quarters against the Bombers. Prepared for annual dose of bomber-induced misery.

On the flipside, it's hard to see us losing if JJK/Darling both kick 3+ goals, so if Darling kicks 1 more goal, I'll feel a whole lot safer.

It is refreshing watching a game with a good commentary team!!! Eddie and Huddo and the special comments team are SO MUCH bettr than the s**t on Ch 7. It is remarkable how much better it is to watch a neutral game with good commentators.
I'll have what Skepp is smoking. :drunk:

It is refreshing watching a game with a good commentary team!!! Eddie and Huddo and the special comments team are SO MUCH bettr than the s**t on Ch 7. It is remarkable how much better it is to watch a neutral game with good commentators.
Agreed, but I don't think neutral, commentators and Eddie should be in the same sentence.

Agreed. Just need Dermie to off himself.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back