Essendon v West Coast, Etihad 4.40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Bloody umpires, would be embarrassed if my team won a game due to the umpires handing it to them like the Bombers just got that one handed to them

Pretty used to it, they did it to us against Carlton to

Either way, 1 goal in 40 minutes just doesn't cut it

Pretty despicable behaviour by most of the posters in this thread. We just saw a great finish and all other people want to do is call Essendon drug cheats. ******* disgraceful.

To be fair, it's hardly a lie if they choose to do so.

Cheats win again.

Must of been a decent bit of coin for wce to win oh well afl fixed tgat.

With all due respect, West Coast have had the umpires in their pocket at Subiaco for years.

It shits me watching neutral games being fluffed by over zealous umpires. Tonight the bombers seemed to get the rub of some wtf moments.

Nevertheless WCE had a huge lead and blew it, American Pie style.

Nothing to like about that game at all.

Surrendered a lead, lost an 8-point game two weeks out from finals, 2nd half umpiring may as well have been done by the crowd.

Would've been nice to have a commentary option other than Red for Ed, though. Absolutely disgraceful barracking from himself and Derm. Worst I have heard all season.

Meh - a coupla ordinary umpiring decisions versus going into a game with three rucks and surprise surprise not being able to run out a game and conceding a how ever many goal lead.

I hope this burns not only the players but the coaches box right into their souls - preseason to start monday morning.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eagles fans complaining about free kicks.

1 goal in 40 metres. Hill marks it outside the fifty with more bomber defenders in the 50 than west coast forwards. Of course that free was what cost them the game.

If only the free was not given I am sure the Eagles would have kicked 6 goals more in those 40 minutes.

Pretty despicable behaviour by most of the posters in this thread. We just saw a great finish and all other people want to do is call Essendon drug cheats. ******* disgraceful.
What game were you watching? They scored more than 1 goal in 40 meters.

I look forward to another AFL apology tomorrow, the second in 2 days, saying they got it wrong again and influenced yet another result.
In NRL they give the umpires a weeks rest when they make blunders.
Let's see what the AFL do.

Their golden sons won again.

With all due respect, West Coast have had the umpires in their pocket at Subiaco for years.

It shits me watching neutral games being fluffed by over zealous umpires. Tonight the bombers seemed to get the rub of some wtf moments.

Nevertheless WCE had a huge lead and blew it, American Pie style.

Spot on. What goes around, comes around champs.

Simpson had no answer to Winderlich. He's another coach on the chopping block next year unless they play finals.
Oh please, spare me. The guy had has one year at the helm.

Eagles fans complaining about free kicks.

1 goal in 40 metres. Hill marks it outside the fifty with more bomber defenders in the 50 than west coast forwards. Of course that free was what cost them the game.

If only the free was not given I am sure the Eagles would have kicked 6 goals more in those 40 minutes.

haha 1 goal in 40 metres.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back