Autopsy Swans v Blues - AFL Rd 10, 2024 - Friday May 17th 7:40pm - (S.C.G.)

Who will win and by how much?

• Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 28 41.2%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 20 29.4%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes you should know about bog average.

Thanks so much for your opinion though.
If you are that desperate to make it about my team come back to me when you've won 3 flags in 4 years in the afl era old mate 😉

Til then, you've got aaaaallllll your work in front of you, and the drought runs on and on.

Out of the 8 by the end of the round too 🤣

Well done to the Swans. I wasn't expecting a win with the personnel we have missing and I wasn't a fan of a couple of our inclusions, but it's slim pickings at the moment.
Completely outplayed us after quarter time.
We struggled to hit basic targets and couldn't make any tackles stick.

I will say this though, I'm not a fan of the SCG. Turn it over in F50, one kick and it's a shot on goal. Annoys me that our usual style of bombing it long to a contest is perfectly suited to this ground and we finally decide to try and play sideways, take the angles and play a possession game, for 5-10m gains but kept turning it over and getting killed by one long kick.

Also, not saying that it affected the result in ANY way, or that it was one sided either way, but that was a terribly umpired game, both ways.

Our worst loss since round 5 last year and it was against the top team, who was almost full strength, with a number of our best 22 players missing. So, while I would've preferred a bit more fight, we just need to stay within touch of the top sides until we get some players back.

Swans looking the side to beat at the moment, with a few others not too far behind.

If you are that desperate to make it about my team come back to me when you've won 3 flags in 4 years in the afl era old mate 😉

Til then, you've got aaaaallllll your work in front of you, and the drought runs on and on.

Out of the 8 by the end of the round too 🤣
Keep living in the past brother.

Last I heard Richmond well behind North in their rebuild.

With Tassie coming in … all you will have is the past to hang your hat on.

Enjoy!

Keep living in the past brother.

Last I heard Richmond well behind North in their rebuild.

With Tassie coming in … all you will have is the past to hang your hat on.

Enjoy!
Lol your future aint looking too bright hovering mid range on the ladder with your aging "stars". But at least we won 3 flags before our window closed.

Before the start of next season Weitering and McKay will be 27, Curnow will be 28, and Cripps, Williams, Saad and "McGovern" will be 30.

The window is closing....they only really have a couple of short years left. But dont worry maybe you'll jag just the 1 flag with a lot of luck.

Well done to the Swans. I wasn't expecting a win with the personnel we have missing and I wasn't a fan of a couple of our inclusions, but it's slim pickings at the moment.

I will say this though, I'm not a fan of the SCG. Turn it over in F50, one kick and it's a shot on goal. Annoys me that our usual style of bombing it long to a contest is perfectly suited to this ground and we finally decide to try and play sideways, take the angles and play a possession game, for 5-10m gains but kept turning it over and getting killed by one long kick.

Also, not saying that it affected the result in ANY way, or that it was one sided either way, but that was a terribly umpired game, both ways.

Our worst loss since round 5 last year and it was against the top team, who was almost full strength, with a number of our best 22 players missing. So, while I would've preferred a bit more fight, we just need to stay within touch of the top sides until we get some players back.

Swans looking the side to beat at the moment, with a few others not too far behind.
The SCG is only 5 meters less in length than the MCG.

Lol your future aint looking too bright hovering mid range on the ladder with your aging "stars". But at least we won 3 flags before our window closed.

Before the start of next season Weitering and McKay will be 27, Curnow will be 28, and Cripps, Williams, Saad and "McGovern" will be 30.

The window is closing....they only really have a couple of short years left. But dont worry maybe you'll jag just the 1 flag with a lot of luck.
Your a bit of a sad case.

On another teams thread trolling away.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SCG is 5m shorter than the MCG.

Back