Media Black, Red and Yellow

Should the Bandits be forced to change their colours?

• Yes

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Absolutely

Votes: 10 52.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

You have already admitted to pinching my arse on another thread.....selective memory just like the Bears selective winning

I can't be blamed for things that happen whilst under the influence.

FURTHER MEDIA RELEASE FROM BAGHDAD
In light of the comparisons brought to the attention by one Frankston Rover of the Coney Island Warrior tribe the Bandits have released a new proposal for their jumpers.
Lolbandits copy.png
The team is said to be excited to run out onto the field in these striking colours.

In light of the comparisons brought to the attention by one Frankston Rover of the Coney Island Warrior tribe the Bandits have released a new proposal for their jumpers.
The team is said to be excited to run out onto the field in these striking colours.

I actually really like that.

The Bears will drop any lawsuits.

Imitation is the greatest form of flattery.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Vertical stripes are sooo slimming... Damn you Bandits

Im thinking we'll change it to not changing it at all and chat about this next season eh.

So what jumper will you wear if you play the Bears in Vegas?

You're away jumper is nearly identical:

alof83.png

wvvi.png

Why should you wear that at your home game?
Because the fans love it.

We shouldn't have to but we love to promote car safety in Vegas. It's a drink driving thing, if you're going to do it, do it with two belts on.

Because the fans love it.

We shouldn't have to but we love to promote car safety in Vegas. It's a drink driving thing, if you're going to do it, do it with two belts on.

And a baby strapped to your chest.

So what jumper will you wear if you play the Bears in Vegas?

You're away jumper is nearly identical:

alof83.png

wvvi.png

Spectators will be given glasses as prescribed by a licensed and authorised doctor because then, even though they dont need them, they could see there is a pretty clear difference.

And a baby strapped to your chest.
Yeh, that too.
Spectators will be given glasses as prescribed by a licensed and authorised doctor because then, even though they dont need them, they could see there is a pretty clear difference.
I'm assuming you're looking at the wrong jumper, because the away jumper that you would wear in Vegas is black with a red V, the same as our home kit.

Why would you have a dark home and a dark away strip in the first place is beyond me, no matter what the colours are.

Back