Round 23 Geelong v Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Sadly Brisbane can't give us a decent contest, would have been nice to be challenged before the finals.

Yeah, we'll try not to bring 9 kids with less than 25 games next time. We brought a mildly less inexperienced list in the last round last year and you were one unpaid holding the ball free against Chappy away from shitting the bed completely.

Yeah, we'll try not to bring 9 kids with less than 25 games next time. We brought a mildly less inexperienced list in the last round last year and you were one unpaid holding the ball free against Chappy away from shitting the bed completely.
Shame on you, a moderator trolling opposition supporters and then deleting all the evidence. I saw it. You are scum.

Shame on you, a moderator trolling opposition supporters and then deleting all the evidence. I saw it. You are scum.

I don't even moderate this board. Quality melt alfy. Wow. You are having a bad night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Woeful stuff from someone that's supposed to be setting an example. Just goes to show the kind of temperament you have in what is a nothing game for a nothing side.

So you are sticking with your fantasy of me deleting posts on a board I don't have moderator privileges on?

Really think you need to take a breath.

It was me. TBD doesn't moderate the main board. A simple check of the main board staff list would tell you this.

And stay on topic. This goes for everyone. Cut out the trolling.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back