The stupid horn noise they play after goals at Gold Coast ...yank crap

Remove this Banner Ad

It's just utter yank crap

I cannot stand yank crap

Half our kids walk around with caps on backwards like yanks do .....

Stupid rap music

We are like a souther suburb of America already .......we don't need our sport to be the same

3355111914_62d3056712.jpg

Pack it in, you angry old bogan.

If that's the best golf coast can come up with to get the crowd involved in a game of footy then they have need a new PR DEPARTMENT

thank god we didn't hear it much after half time .....made me want to turn the sound off

It's rubbish and yes it's yank trash ....and we have enough hobo kids walking about with caps on backwards with ear phones in their ears.....find some footy culture please.

Use your voice to support your team would be a start.

So what is worse, the Gold Coast Suns horn/buigle or that stupid trumpet type noise they play 3 times an over during the cricket in India (in particular)?

Unfortunately I'm not sure that is confined to India anymore, pretty sure the Big Bash uses it now too and yes, it's not even close. The trumpet thing is only rivaled by the vuvuzuella as the most annoying sound in sport.

How about nothing

Let the crowd enjoy the goal ..chant Gold Coast or whatever they chant

It was like watching a really bad version of Harlem globe trotters after they scored ....

It's so not fitting with an afl game .....

So what is worse, the Gold Coast Suns horn/buigle or that stupid trumpet type noise they play 3 times an over during the cricket in India (in particular)?

Agree. Or when someone is kicking off in a rugby international. I find that 'Aaay oh' back and forth between the crowd and the sound effects to be much more annoying at T20 games as well. And that mind-numbing DJ Ötzi song.

Could be worse could a bell go off 30 plus times a game at patersons stadium when Peter Bell was playing ring ring ring ring shut up.

That was odd .....but had some quirkiness to it that didn't seem to be that loud

After the first goal today I thought what the hell are thy doing

That isn't going to attract fans to the game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was odd .....but had some quirkiness to it that didn't seem to be that loud

After the first goal today I thought what the hell are thy doing

That isn't going to attract fans to the game
Dont really like the gimmick sounds after goals its kinda cheap.They used have them on the telly boxing kangaroo after a north goal etc.

It's maybe there for kids ...yeah get that .....

Can dig that but atlaest give it something which has some footy semblance to it

It's not basketball....hey I like the NBA also but when I'm watching nba it's nba .....not AFL

Geelong mascot is a cat so the noise they play after a goal a pur, Brisbane-lions-roar, Adelaide a mixture of dying crow and goat, north they normally have the "here comes the boom" thing going on their mascot a kangaroo don't really know what a kangaroo's stereotypical noise so I guess that's an outlier. Nevertheless the point im getting to is gold coast's mascot I guess is the sun the horn is part of the start of the song they're not trying to copy America. What else would you want the to play, this?

Ater the game if you win play what you want

Freo do he TNT ACDC some....that's great

Won't bang on anymore about this topic. Done ...it's crap and it doesn't suit afl

Remove this Banner Ad

Back