Random thoughts not worthy of a thread (Part I)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's that time of year again when, along with the smell of freshly cut grass, we read:

"Each of these players has made a contribution to our football club,” the head of the football department said.
“We would like to thank them for all their hard work over the journey and wish them all the very best for the future.”

Wording as constant and authentic as a Hallmark card.

magic-prints_482-cards-everyday.jpg

So I'm sitting upstairs watching a bit of TV when I hear an almighty crash & it's some young dude and his mate who just rammed his Mum's borrowed Commodore through our back fence. Still in the backyard tarped up. Will be interesting to see how the toe truck guy wants to get it out.

So I'm sitting upstairs watching a bit of TV when I hear an almighty crash & it's some young dude and his mate who just rammed his Mum's borrowed Commodore through our back fence. Still in the backyard tarped up. Will be interesting to see how the toe truck guy wants to get it out.
What a dumb commentator. Hope you got a photo of the driver.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a dumb commentator. Hope you got a photo of the driver.
Kids being kids. Wet night, showing off to his bud, fangs it on a round about......

Lucky they walked out alive tbh, missed two huge gums by a couple of metres. Split second turn of the wheel the wrong way at the wrong time and it's a whole different ball game.

Luckily they didn't get a scratch.

Kids being kids. Wet night, showing off to his bud, fangs it on a round about......

Lucky they walked out alive tbh, missed two huge gums by a couple of metres. Split second turn of the wheel the wrong way at the wrong time and it's a whole different ball game.

Luckily they didn't get a scratch.
Hmm. If I'm reading right it didn't seem like they were drunk. Yeah, your level-headedness is by far the better approach.

I know I just would've flipped. My house is guarded on the front end by a remote-controlled gate so it would take a special dick to ram through it.

Hmm. If I'm reading right it didn't seem like they were drunk. Yeah, your level-headedness is by far the better approach.

I know I just would've flipped. My house is guarded on the front end by a remote-controlled gate so it would take a special dick to ram through it.
You work in an operating theatre for long enough and it gives you a bit of perspective.

I'd rather deal with a bit of smashed up timber and a few crumpled shrubs than claret heads and broken lives any day man.

Plus his Mum and Dad seemed like genuinely decent people and their insurance company is footing the bill.

(Nobody is gonna * with my pumped vibe for this week. Nobody goddammit!!!101!!!)

Why bother mate; campaigner only takes four letters to type.
Same reason we bother to use proper English when we type. It becomes a habit, a quirk or just something to make typing a little more interesting.

Which ones, have only seen Upton and Lawrence so far, Uptons boobs are huge.
I wouldn't bother with the rest. Unless you live in the US or watch shitty TV you've probably never heard of them

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back