Roast Ya Gotta Hate

Remove this Banner Ad

Ah Jaysus. Where's that ignore button...?
It's ok, do the happy dance!

happy-dance-o.gif

84 days from Ironman and not even in a crash bike frame cracks
Dark
Big bucks to replace in time
Not many frames available for my size
Gita hate bad luck
( gotta love new s works shiv)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

84 days from Ironman and not even in a crash bike frame cracks
Dark
Big bucks to replace in time
Not many frames available for my size
Gita hate bad luck
( gotta love new s works shiv)
Can someone translate that one for me?

84 дней с Ironman и даже не в аварии велосипедных рам трещин
Темный
Большие деньги, чтобы заменить во времени
Не многие , которые предлагаются для моего размера
Гита ненавижу невезение
( Надо любить новые с работы Шив )

Terrible news. She recovering well?

She's having an angiogram today so we should know more then. She's in shock, as we all are. Came completely out of the blue. She's pretty fit and healthy but my nan passed away from a massive heart attack so that's why they're being very cautious. Nan was only 7 years older than mum is now when she passed

Heart attacks are a bitch I hear a lot if horror stories from. Mrs happydude due to her work.

There are also a lot of good stories too. That many come into the emergency department

She's having an angiogram today so we should know more then. She's in shock, as we all are. Came completely out of the blue. She's pretty fit and healthy but my nan passed away from a massive heart attack so that's why they're being very cautious. Nan was only 7 years older than mum is now when she passed
She is a smoker yeah? That wouldn't help unfortunately.

From experience with my dad, it can be a good wakeup call to a lot of things regarding diet, exercise, stress etc. Its so easy to neglect things without even really knowing it.

She is a smoker yeah? That wouldn't help unfortunately.

From experience with my dad, it can be a good wakeup call to a lot of things regarding diet, exercise, stress etc. Its so easy to neglect things without even really knowing it.

She just started again. That's exactly right mate. She said she's had chest pain on and off for a few months but it usually went away within a minute. Yesterday it didn't :(

She just started again. That's exactly right mate. She said she's had chest pain on and off for a few months but it usually went away within a minute. Yesterday it didn't :(
My dad smoked back in the day but hasn't for as long as i can remember. He had a heart attack and pretty much worked the whole day at work with chest pains, only went to hospital when forced to. Ended up with a stent and lots of good information.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back