Conspiracy Theory 9/11 - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened to the guy in the last video you posted? He was suppose to release some revealing photos yesterday. Saturday's come and gone and still nothing from both of them.

Yeah good question, nothing has been released yet from what I'm aware of.
He's probably been knocked off or heavily warned that he & many close to him will be in harms length.

2nd computer simulation of Twin tower strike.....nose is destroyed on impact with the outer facade.

I dare say this bloke is qualified to comment

Yep.....anyone who spends anytime researching this knows that 911 was an INSIDE JOB, and this man's expert testimony lends further credence.

I hope this guy shared his photos with others cos after the FBI & CIA get wind of this interview I'm tipping he will suddenly die of natural causes!

Ok so Saturday (Sunday in Australia) has passed, where are the photos??

2330953489.jpg

Photograph taken Sept 13th, 2011. Found after a 10 second google search.

Am I missing something?? What's this photo meant to prove?

Am I missing something?? What's this photo meant to prove?
There was a theory that the pentagon had a missile battery that would shoot down any non military plane that came within 15 miles or so. And this was active before 9/11.

Just showing a photo of a civilian plane flying directly over the pentagon only a few years ago from the airport less than a mile away. That's all it is saying.

There was a theory that the pentagon had a missile battery that would shoot down any non military plane that came within 15 miles or so. And this was active before 9/11.

Just showing a photo of a civilian plane flying directly over the pentagon only a few years ago from the airport less than a mile away. That's all it is saying.

The theory would be directed at planes without a radar clearance , the plane in the pic would've had a radar clearance.

The theory would be directed at planes without a radar clearance , the plane in the pic would've had a radar clearance.
The theory i was told was that planes with military transponders were fine, and any other civillian transponder aircraft getting within x distance of the pentagon would be shot down from the missile silo. I was responding based off this information.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who do people think funded 911? What was the gain for them?

I think ablett has mentioned a lot of missing money from the American budget before 911. But I've not seen the evidence yet.
Smiling Buddha What do you think? Have you heard of the missing money?

What do you mean by 'funded'? Funded who? The CIA/Mossad? These organisations get their money from their respective governments as well as through black market dealings; for instance, the CIA make untold amounts of money by smuggling drugs.

Funded, as in who supplied the finance for the training and the plans and the fake identities etc.

let's start with who was directly behind the pilots?
Let's assume that pilots did fly planes into the towers.

Ok. Where would you like to start?

Let's start somewhere and start discussing it all out. Maybe we can convince each other?

I can't access youtube at the moment. I'm in a government building at the moment.

I guess I could duck out and watch it on my phone.

He mentions he can't account for 2.3 trillion dollars in transactions!
Coincidentally the part of the Pentagon that was damaged was the accounts depo, any sane person would think he was trying to destroy his tracks.

He mentions he can't account for 2.3 trillion dollars in transactions!
Coincidentally the part of the Pentagon that was damaged was the accounts depo, any sane person would think he was trying to destroy his tracks.
I just watched it. Thanks for that.

Yeah he says in some estimates they cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions.

Do you know if the full unedited clip is available? Would be interesting to see what he is talking about.
I've never looked at what departments were hit at the pentagon. I'll have to see if it was the accounts department, and how much data was lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back