Conspiracy Theory 9/11 - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just watched it. Thanks for that.

Yeah he says in some estimates they cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions.

Do you know if the full unedited clip is available? Would be interesting to see what he is talking about.
I've never looked at what departments were hit at the pentagon. I'll have to see if it was the accounts department, and how much data was lost.
I've posted this a couple of times, document explaining the $2.3 trillion. Doesn't get read and the same nonsense keeps getting regurgitated of course.

http://www.defense.gov/news/Jul2001/d20010710finmngt.pdf

The money never 'went missing'.

I've posted this a couple of times, document explaining the $2.3 trillion. Doesn't get read and the same nonsense keeps getting regurgitated of course.

http://www.defense.gov/news/Jul2001/d20010710finmngt.pdf

The money never 'went missing'.
I haven't read all of it, but it is interesting.

Seems so far that it was a fairly big cluster* of an accounting system. The audits had trouble verifying a lot of money, due to plenty of reasons, such as forms incorrectly filled out.
It was also part of the salary and things as well, which was an end of year value, that couldn't be pulled out mid way.

Thanks for that. I'll have to read the rest later.

It's time for the world to wake up and realize that George.W Bush is a war criminal and is just as bad as Hitler was.

Is there a single person on bigfooty who wants to put their username to believing the '19 arabs with boxcutters directed by a man in a cave outwitted the entire US intel and defense machine hitting three targets in one day with only experience in cessnas but able to fly jumbos into skyscrapers' story?

One single person who wants to go on record as saying that they believe this nonsense?

Is there a single person on bigfooty who wants to put their username to believing the '19 arabs with boxcutters directed by a man in a cave outwitted the entire US intel and defense machine hitting three targets in one day with only experience in cessnas but able to fly jumbos into skyscrapers' story?

One single person who wants to go on record as saying that they believe this nonsense?
You're literally the only person ever talking about it in here.

You're literally the only person ever talking about it in here.

Then detail your exact theory rather than just constantly challenge us.
I've already posted my NO PLANES theory+ DEW/CONDEMO, which automatically involves gov/media and military.

It's time for the world to wake up and realize that George.W Bush is a war criminal and is just as bad as Hitler was.

Hitler.....I'd be careful before making that assumption, actually goto the bother of reading about Germany's details back in the day and you might change your mind regarding the Hitler regime, btw, I'm a holocost denier.....that said, I'm not suggesting that the Hitler regime was perfect, but it was a product of it's times.

Whilst we're on this topic.....

Germany pograms the Jews**{once again, supposedly done 89 times in the past}, this leads to the creation of Israel, a succubus state that steals money from Germany and the USA fueled by the bogus holocost.
This absurdity allows for the passing of laws in various countries which prohibits the public questioning of the holocost, believe it or not, EXTENDING to defense lawyers themselves, IOW, those deemed as holocost deniers are not allowed to plead innocent....yes, that's true, and the defense lawyers need to be careful how they defend their clients or risk punitive action.

The message here, search for the truth and don't rely on the MSM or any book/person endorsed by them.

** the average Jews suffered thanks to the hardcore Jews aka Zionists.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who do people think funded 911? What was the gain for them?

The home of one, Omar Al-Bayoumi

Why? I'm guessing The Salafist, Wahabbi state supports like-minded Salafist terrorists.

Saudi Arabia is the world's largest source of funds for Islamist militant groups such as the Afghan Taliban and Lashkar-e-Taiba – but the Saudi government is reluctant to stem the flow of money, according to Hillary Clinton.
"More needs to be done since Saudi Arabia remains a critical financial support base for al-Qaida, the Taliban, LeT and other terrorist groups," says a secret December 2009 paper signed by the US secretary of state. Her memo urged US diplomats to redouble their efforts to stop Gulf money reaching extremists in Pakistan and Afghanistan

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/dec/05/wikileaks-cables-saudi-terrorist-funding

Sen. Bob Graham agrees

The rise of the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (Isis) has been aided by the continuing failure of the US Government to investigate the role of Saudi Arabia in the 9/11 attacks and its support of jihadi movements such as al-Qaeda in the years since, says former Senator Bob Graham, the co-chairman of the official inquiry into 9/11.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...audi-role-in-911-has-helped-isis-9731563.html

Would love to see what the 28 redacted pages of The Commission report on 9/11 funding would reveal

Last edited:

Is there a single person on bigfooty who wants to put their username to believing that G.W Bush managed to work with some bank owners to set up fake footage, demolition charges, control over people who "claim" they witnessed the planes, and flew giant balls into skyscrapers' (that looked like plans from on every other piece of footage), while also creating all sorts of people with a back story, for fatalities . . . . story?
Oh yeah, they also had to fake a terrorist attack years earlier, and make people think there were religious militants who hated America(I mean, c'mon, who hates America?)
story ?

I hope no one thinks I am being a bit disingenuous with my question...

The home of one, Omar Al-Bayoumi

Why? I'm guessing The Salafist, Wahabbi state supports like-minded Salafist terrorists.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/dec/05/wikileaks-cables-saudi-terrorist-funding

Sen. Bob Graham agrees

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...audi-role-in-911-has-helped-isis-9731563.html

Would love to see what the 28 redacted pages of The Commission report on 9/11 funding would reveal

Cheers.
I thought it was the Saudi's who did a lot of the funding.
Makes it strange where we invaded. And the fact we went to war, but we haven't tried to impose any restrictions on funding Islamic extremism!

Won't matter soon anyway.
Russia, Germany and China will have the real control over the EU.

And while I'm ranting.
Funny how important Ukraine was for everyone for so long, but not much was done. Now that there could be difficulties for USA's resources... we go to war...
Ukraine was only the gas supply for Europe. America doesn't care about EU.

Cheers.
I thought it was the Saudi's who did a lot of the funding.
Makes it strange where we invaded. And the fact we went to war, but we haven't tried to impose any restrictions on funding Islamic extremism!

Won't matter soon anyway.
Russia, Germany and China will have the real control over the EU.

And while I'm ranting.
Funny how important Ukraine was for everyone for so long, but not much was done. Now that there could be difficulties for USA's resources... we go to war...
Ukraine was only the gas supply for Europe. America doesn't care about EU.

Call me cynical Floor Pie, but it sets the stage nicely for the perpetual global war on terror

Is there a single person on bigfooty who wants to put their username to believing that G.W Bush managed to work with some bank owners to set up fake footage, demolition charges, control over people who "claim" they witnessed the planes, and flew giant balls into skyscrapers' (that looked like plans from on every other piece of footage), while also creating all sorts of people with a back story, for fatalities . . . . story?
Oh yeah, they also had to fake a terrorist attack years earlier, and make people think there were religious militants who hated America(I mean, c'mon, who hates America?)
story ?

I hope no one thinks I am being a bit disingenuous with my question...

I don't believe all that crap you wrote (eg: balls not planes) but I certainly don't believe the official story. Don't tell me that you do?

Evil Federal Reserve....the FEDS/JEWS/ZIONIST pay for WAR.
911, used to JUSTIFY WAR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back