Oppo Camp 2014 finals - "the view from the hill"

Remove this Banner Ad

But according to you guys Port are Not Port, and Not Port didnt win, or did they? :confused:
It's really hard to say now! Some on your board are belittling the SANFL now which made you what you are, you can't have it all ways. Tribey is seemingly going more weird by the day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You have to head over to the port board for a laugh. Apparently Norwood are the shitiest team to ever win a gf. Not only did they have to beat Norwood but the umps and time keepers were also against them. Bunch of losers with no real respect for the game nor their opponent.

"we are port adelside"

You have to head over to the port board for a laugh. Apparently Norwood are the shitiest team to ever win a gf. Not only did they have to beat Norwood but the umps and time keepers were also against them. Bunch of losers with no real respect for the game nor their opponent.

"we are port adelside"

Yeppers I did that this evening, its enjoyable to be treated to their despair.

What the Power dont realise is that it takes a lot of good planning, , no suspensions, good draw, uninjured players and players maintaining their form to play and take the next step.

What the Crows of 2013 and Freo 2014 taught us is that there are no guarantees of being able to repeat your effort from the previous year.

:yay:

Yeppers I did that this evening, its enjoyable to be treated to their despair.

What the Power dont realise is that it takes a lot of good planning, , no suspensions, good draw, uninjured players and players maintaining their form to play and take the next step.

What the Crows of 2013 and Freo 2014 taught us is that there are no guarantees of being able to repeat your effort from the previous year.
And they pretty well had it all this year..
They might well get more chances but they had a perfect storm to do it this year..

I heard a commentator say they made 1 team change due to injury in the last 6 weeks..
Leigh Matthews was raving on about how Sydney have been remarkably lucky to carry almost the same team across just a few weeks in finals.. But 6 is crazy..

And they pretty well had it all this year..
They might well get more chances but they had a perfect storm to do it this year..

I heard a commentator say they made 1 team change due to injury in the last 6 weeks..
Leigh Matthews was raving on about how Sydney have been remarkably lucky to carry almost the same team across just a few weeks in finals.. But 6 is crazy..

FFS if we fielded the same strong team for 6 weeks we also could have done damage.

All I ask for in 2015, is the same injury run as the Power.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back