• Brett Kirk

Votes: 7 1.6%
  • OTHER

Votes: 30 7.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I'm not buying it fully, it's the other stuff outside of posters here that has made me get a gut feel..
I'll go back to silence on it as it's probably wrong.. :p
There's enough outside big footy to suggest that the club might have an iron in the fire somewhere. I've got every digit crossed that they do have some fantastic deal ready to unfold...but I'm ready to be dreadfully underwhelmed when foolish hope gives way to reality.

or

me-close-upbw-300x267.jpg

Alistair Cameron - a random I found on the internet

There's enough outside big footy to suggest that the club might have an iron in the fire somewhere. I've got every digit crossed that they do have some fantastic deal ready to unfold...but I'm ready to be dreadfully underwhelmed when foolish hope gives way to reality.
Aahhh, reality... I don't wanna' smoke that s**t.

Let's just say the make up of the 'team' is very exciting. Open cheque book was used and will now pay off. Expect to play finals next year with a bullet.
I would wonder how Adelaide is in the position to use an open cheque book.

I realise that we are better off than most clubs, but we ain't the Yankees. Plus still yet to pay out Sando. Who would be the mystery financier if this rumour is true.

I realise that we are better off than most clubs, but we ain't the Yankees. Plus still yet to pay out Sando. Who would be the mystery financier if this rumour is true.
If you listen to some of the talk the Crows are overstaffed in admin and understaffed in the footy department. Might be time to balance that out a bit more.

I will say this also. The media are still annoyed that they were blind sided. Many saying that the AFC were unprofessional and some media outlets are still spreading that mantra.

Make no mistake, AFC IS a professional club. Do you really think they haven't been working on this since the day they lost to Melbourne at Adelaide Oval? Coach(es) has (have) been signed, sealed and delivered.

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If there is a mystery financier, it could be Roo... Freakin' loaded!

According to my mate this has been in the pipeline for months.
Everything certainly seems to be pointing to Clarkson in some form.

Even without the whispers from posters on here.

Mention of a premiership coach.
Waiting until the season is over
No obvious move on interviews etc.
Danger's visit to Clarko.
Fagans comment about being able to afford the coach we want.
Comments about getting the best.

To me, there is only one person that could add up to.

Edit... Hadn't seen Longmire info. Is a possibility.

I hope Danger was involved as a sign he is staying.

Last edited:
Yes. No and No. Forget about JC.

Need to wait a few more days after Monday.
I think you must be talking about Longmire or rating someone higher than the rest of us, I doubt Longmire would contemplate leaving though so I'm totally clueless, this article further distances clarkson idea, especially the bottom line, you say it's been in works since melb game, a few months after re-signing, very unusual and unlikely. http://www.hawthornfc.com.au/hawtho...ksons-privilege-at-coaching-hawks.workstation

I think you must be talking about Longmire or rating someone higher than the rest of us, I doubt Longmire would contemplate leaving though so I'm totally clueless, this article further distances clarkson idea, especially the bottom line, you say it's been in works since melb game, a few months after re-signing, very unusual and unlikely. http://www.hawthornfc.com.au/hawtho...ksons-privilege-at-coaching-hawks.workstation

Out of respect to my source and the AFC I am not going to name individuals, except to say that the MAIN 'team' of coaches will come from those remaining in the finals and that supporters WILL be happy.

Barring massive injuries, don't be surprised to see Adelaide firmly entrenched in the top 4. With the right culture and mind set, that was achievable this year. We now have to wait until 2015...but it's going to be exciting!

Out of respect to my source and the AFC I am not going to name individuals, except to say that the MAIN 'team' of coaches will come from those remaining in the finals and that supporters WILL be happy.

Barring massive injuries, don't be surprised to see Adelaide firmly entrenched in the top 4. With the right culture and mind set, that was achievable this year. We now have to wait until 2015...but it's going to be exciting!
Clarkson, Dew and O'Keefe, IMO

well that's just consolidating the clarko director of coaching/ dew head coach theory.
if there's anywhere where i feel comfortable making 2+2=7. it's bigfooty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back