SFL DIV3 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks mate appreciate it! Surely I couldn't sneak it only played 13/18. I'm just looking fwd to the tension levels given the weekends events!!
Ye
ah old mate Cellini!!! Prob biggest cry baby in the sfl!!! I compare him with a cross between Heath shaw and Lindsay Thomas!! Putrid on field behaviour!!!
Kicking 33 goals playing on ball not a bad effort if you ask me! If I remember correctly you don't handle a tag to well do you??? Start going the man not the ball , never heard jordie sook once and I'm from the same club! How's Kelly spratt the spanner going hope his finally retired the spud!

Kicking 33 goals playing on ball not a bad effort if you ask me! If I remember correctly you don't handle a tag to well do you??? Start going the man not the ball , never heard jordie sook once and I'm from the same club! How's Kelly spratt the spanner going hope his finally retired the spud![/QUOTE
Please mate! Don't mind an honest tag, just the holding and blocking that pisses me off seeing as we're in div 3 at the end of the day!
Wasn't knocking his ability just the fact he doesn't give it off and sprays his teammates when they pull him up for it! Nothing is his fault bit of a genuine brat. Ive been around a bit and I call it as I see it.
As for spratta, reckon he's a chance to poll more than your little buddy at the league count. I'll be sure to let ya know

Please mate! Don't mind an honest tag, just the holding and blocking that pisses me off seeing as we're in div 3 at the end of the day!
Wasn't knocking his ability just the fact he doesn't give it off and sprays his teammates when they pull him up for it! Nothing is his fault bit of a genuine brat. Ive been around a bit and I call it as I see it.
As for spratta, reckon he's a chance to poll more than your little buddy at the league count. I'll be sure to let ya know

Wow you got tagged by 2 or 3 blokes. Does that make you good all of a sudden? Spare me you don't see other blokes on here bitching about getting some extra attention.

Wow you got tagged by 2 or 3 blokes. Does that make you good all of a sudden? Spare me you don't see other blokes on here bitching about getting some extra attention.

I am guessing you didn't read the comment directly above that one

I am guessing you didn't read the comment directly above that one
Saw the above comment. Just stating the fact if your getting tagged by 2 or 3 blokes why whinge about it. Obviously your doing something right and take it as a compliment that opposition teams are seeing you as a threat. I get tagged myself and personally it doesn't change my game. You can only beat whats in front of you and if they want to to work you over with a couple of guys, then show them why your good enough for them to be tagging you.

A tag!? I'd love to have just one man play on me every week! Try 2 and 3, then get back to me, lads.
I've been in divvy 3 for 4 seasons now, seen a fair bit. I think you definitely have to take the tagging as a compliment. The opposition obviously knows how damaging and crucial a player can be and sets out a gameplan to minimise his effect. It can be the most frustrating thing, and sometimes it's like carrying an 80kg weight vest for a whole game. But that's footy at all
Levels now and you have to deal with it. Moorabbin won a grand final, utilising this by shutting down our key players in 2012.
This year I played a fair bit off half back to break the tag. It's really hard for a tagger to minimise your effect on a game if you read the play better and he thinks about getting in a cheeky goal on you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm actually laughing right now!
Whinging? Hahaha clearly 2-3 blokes still doesn't work... I think you all play for a lot of coaches who have actually no idea about footy... it's great to see some of the plans they TRY to put in place! Hahaha!

I'm actually laughing right now!
Whinging? Hahaha clearly 2-3 blokes still doesn't work... I think you all play for a lot of coaches who have actually no idea about footy... it's great to see some of the plans they TRY to put in place! Hahaha!

But it's cricket season Joff ;)

It's cause the rest of the team is s**t, so he's the only one who gets any touches. I couldnt actually tell you what this guy looks like or what number he is. Didn't have much impact on many games then did he? Or they would of played finals...

It's cause the rest of the team is s**t, so he's the only one who gets any touches. I couldnt actually tell you what this guy looks like or what number he is. Didn't have much impact on many games then did he? Or they would of played finals...

True. If that Gary Ablett bloke was any good, Gold Coast would of played finals the last 3 years...

Just read some of this thread and a few things.

Its good to have confidence but the only thing that goes on is people pumping there own abilities appreciate other players in the competition.

Stacy is a good quick player. Has outside run but also seen him win his fair share of hardball, is explosive and athletic. Quite on field so weird seeing him so vocal.
Gough may be a big boy but he kicked 100+ simple as that positioned himself where the ball was coming
Wilkins is the best player in the comp i feel,you could tell this year he was focused on his coaching over his football but is outstanding.

CPL- I think our midfield is the strongest in the comp, Houritz is a gun, works both ways my eyes he is top two in the comp maybe best this year actually. March also massive for us he kicked 60 this year think 3rd in the league.

Black rock number 3 good player quick outside runner they try get the ball in his hand because he uses it, dont know about 3 tags though, works well the coach number one who wins the ball for the side, i feel as though he is still most important to them. I feel Black Rocks half back is very important to them sets up plenty of play. Number 18 is a solid player i seen some criticism here talks alot but is a leader its what his out there to do protect the younger guys give them some arrogance and drive
Dewar obvious standout up forward for black rock

Chillini from south yarra is a fantastic player the guy kicked 33 goals from the middle in a team that didnt make finals from what i seen is he was there in and under player. I think Cptkirk said the blokes 20!!
They also had a fullback dont know who he is Isherwoods i think but kept alot of key forwards to little tallys gough kicked 2 i seen in a 100+ win.
Also two little blokes had good games for them number 8 on the wing and Finlayson or something tough little bugger with skills and pace.

Small bloke from Hallam is skillful and can be a handful, hallam need him everywhere but extremely lazy. Didnt see many more for Hallam to be honest.

Stana from Ashwood is a powerful player, hot headed but so strong smashes into packs and is so explosive with the ball needs to play in the middle more, rests on half forward a bit to much.

Turbo is obviously a stand out can see by his athleticism, works extreamly hard in and under but also plays outside.
Also feel number one wears a long sleeve is a good player but a bit hot and cold needs to be in the game longer.

Sandown good all round team i feel dont rely as much on individuals but sheedy, toan and Martinicchio . Toan being my standout player.

Sorry cant remember the other games and standouts for Dandey, Endevour

So there my players i have seen. You can all argue how s**t they all are and talk how good you are personally but seriously comp is not fantastic but there are some good players playing.

Just read some of this thread and a few things.

Its good to have confidence but the only thing that goes on is people pumping there own abilities appreciate other players in the competition.

Stacy is a good quick player. Has outside run but also seen him win his fair share of hardball, is explosive and athletic. Quite on field so weird seeing him so vocal.
Gough may be a big boy but he kicked 100+ simple as that positioned himself where the ball was coming
Wilkins is the best player in the comp i feel,you could tell this year he was focused on his coaching over his football but is outstanding.

CPL- I think our midfield is the strongest in the comp, Houritz is a gun, works both ways my eyes he is top two in the comp maybe best this year actually. March also massive for us he kicked 60 this year think 3rd in the league.

Black rock number 3 good player quick outside runner they try get the ball in his hand because he uses it, dont know about 3 tags though, works well the coach number one who wins the ball for the side, i feel as though he is still most important to them. I feel Black Rocks half back is very important to them sets up plenty of play. Number 18 is a solid player i seen some criticism here talks alot but is a leader its what his out there to do protect the younger guys give them some arrogance and drive
Dewar obvious standout up forward for black rock

Chillini from south yarra is a fantastic player the guy kicked 33 goals from the middle in a team that didnt make finals from what i seen is he was there in and under player. I think Cptkirk said the blokes 20!!
They also had a fullback dont know who he is Isherwoods i think but kept alot of key forwards to little tallys gough kicked 2 i seen in a 100+ win.
Also two little blokes had good games for them number 8 on the wing and Finlayson or something tough little bugger with skills and pace.

Small bloke from Hallam is skillful and can be a handful, hallam need him everywhere but extremely lazy. Didnt see many more for Hallam to be honest.

Stana from Ashwood is a powerful player, hot headed but so strong smashes into packs and is so explosive with the ball needs to play in the middle more, rests on half forward a bit to much.

Turbo is obviously a stand out can see by his athleticism, works extreamly hard in and under but also plays outside.
Also feel number one wears a long sleeve is a good player but a bit hot and cold needs to be in the game longer.

Sandown good all round team i feel dont rely as much on individuals but sheedy, toan and Martinicchio . Toan being my standout player.

Sorry cant remember the other games and standouts for Dandey, Endevour

So there my players i have seen. You can all argue how s**t they all are and talk how good you are personally but seriously comp is not fantastic but there are some good players playing.
Good bloke ;-)
Suprised you didnt mention any of the lyndale boys... they have some genuine guns in Tormey, Read, Buntine, stuart...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back