List Mgmt. 2014 Trade and Free Agency Targets Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance of the AFL giving a get out of jail free card with respect to Adams 2 year extension?

If not, I'd be happy to trade him for a $1 per kg Watermelon from the service station on the way to Geelong.
Haha this!
Get Leigh "fumbles" Adams off our list ASAP using any means necessary

This is an incredible experience. Every time I log on the thread is 10+ pages longer.

's**t! Something's happened!' I exclaim.

So I read it.

Others do the same, but post as well. Thus, we dance...

Quick for him not us. I cant decide on this guy - he was extremely poor in the finals and is poor under pressure. One more year is my gut feel

I think 1 more year. Was pathetic in the finals, reasonably solid in the regular season.

If anything, great depth.

Im adamant we should hand over a 3rd for Tyrone Vickery and turn him into a FB.

Is young, knows a thing or two about breaking snozzes and will never, ever ask to play forward again.

Also, just want to commend Thewlis Dish for some quality trolling. I lol'd.

Im adamant we should hand over a 3rd for Tyrone Vickery and turn him into a FB.

Is young, knows a thing or two about breaking snozzes and will never, ever ask to play forward again.

Also, just want to commend Thewlis Dish for some quality trolling. I lol'd.
Mate he isn't trolling..... Or wasn't until right at the end anyway...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ffs...

He is a restricted, unrestricted, delisted, contracted free agent signing trade. Why is it so hard??????????????????

tumblr_lbwca30qfT1qe2g1xo1_250.jpg

Thewlis Dish
Please read this link.... When does Levi come out of contract??

Thewlis seems to have become very quiet of late so I doubt if you will hear from him/her. Well maybe after the 31st October, if Levi has not re-signed and then becomes a restricted free agent.

Thewlis Dish
Please read this link.... When does Levi come out of contract??

At the end of October, which I haven't denied. But he can opt to be a free agent at the start of October (ie - delist himself) - I still don't understand why you're not getting this. Today's AFL is all about player power.

Yeah vickery into a backman would be a better option than grima! The way hawkins and tippet pushed him away was embarrassing! I think tippet will take his spot very soon

Quick for him not us. I cant decide on this guy - he was extremely poor in the finals and is poor under pressure. One more year is my gut feel
The way he pulled out of contests against Sydney should be enough for the Football Department head honchos to send him packing. Gutless footballer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back