Random Discussion - NO POLITICS, NO RELIGION

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have a friend who is from Melbourne and every time it is Cup day she finds it really difficult to find anyone to go out with because we West Aussies are usually at work, we do celebrate Cup day however. I took one day off with her and needed the next day off as well. Plus I don't drink as much as everyone else and would rather be at work.

I'd go to one of the smaller meetings personally. Would find it more enjoyable.

Melbourne Cup you go there and you see more people fornicating in public than you do races.
You get to have a beer, have a bet , watching some bonking and spot the occasional horse race. Sounds like a great day out, no wonder Victorians are all over it :p

I usually get home from work, start doing some things then forget it's cup day and think I should check the Web to see if anything interesting happened

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Head over to Sublime s place :D
It does sound like he has an interesting take on the game. And he probably lives the closest to me out of all the Bigfooty blues posters

Anyone have an Xbox One
Nah mate I have a ps3 and I've stepped into pc recently.

Mister Carlton is also on ps3 and ps4.

Im hoping to get onto ps4 eventually.

My son does, was watching him play Destiny the other day. Very impressive on a large screen TV.
I was right into destiny a year and bit ago. Been following its development until it got hyped now I don't want it.

Damn me and my inner hipster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back