Non-AFL chat thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pfft.

This is more a question of practicality. Wands are portable. Staffs are big, heavy and shit. You have failed Practicality 101.
No, this is a question of tradition and stereotypes, your practicality has no place in this discussion.

Gandalf's an old man with a beard, and he gives advice. Harry Potter's a little boy with a funny scar.

But does Harry have the Elder Wand? Is this 7th year Harry, or is this I'm an Auror and I'm going to kill you Harry?

Is it Gandalf the Grey, or Gandalf the White?

We need to be more specific.

Let's add some further discussion.

Greatest enemies that each has defeated in one on one combat.

Gandalf:
A Balrog. Fiery beast of doom. Serves Morgoth, who outranked the original Dark Lord, Sauron.
1086678-balrog2apj.jpg

Harry Potter:
Frail old man. Poser "dark lord".
0210_asia_feud_630x420.jpg

But does Harry have the Elder Wand? Is this 7th year Harry, or is this I'm an Auror and I'm going to kill you Harry?

Is it Gandalf the Grey, or Gandalf the White?

We need to be more specific.
Regular Harry. Has his normal wand. Can be 7th year to offset Gandalf being Gandalf the White.

Regular Harry. Has his normal wand. Can be 7th year to offset Gandalf being Gandalf the White.
Yeah Gandalf destroys Harry. Pretty easily.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've never seen LoTR

:drunk:
You need to schedule a day out, get the trilogy, and watch it. Right now.

Actually, literally do it right now. I'll give you 5 minutes to get started.

I've never seen LoTR

:drunk:
I fell asleep about three quarters of the way through the first one, does that count as having seen it?

My only other exposure to it was with a group of mates attempting the LotR drinking game. Everybody was smashed in about 25 minutes and the movie got forgotten about.

You need to schedule a day out, get the trilogy, and watch it. Right now.

Actually, literally do it right now. I'll give you 5 minutes to get started.
I will

I only have the Fellowship
its still sealed in layers of the plastic from JB HiFi, I've had it years as well

its sealed so tight, not even the Sword of 1000 Truths could pierce its plastic

If full hollow ichigo was in this fight there would literally nothing left of anything...

Anyone seen that fight with Ulquiorra? that form is badass as well as being so strong that it was frightening as ****

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back