Non-AFL chat thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okay Gandalf wins easily mostly because Istari cannot be killed. Especially when they ascend to the white. Gandalf is essentially immortal in that state at the end of the day Harry is a regular mortal human with some magical powers.

Last edited:
I have a theme going.

But if I was to submit to your rules and recommendations, I'd go with this:
tom liberatore.PNG

For the record, this is the LotR drinking game I was talking about (although we added some rules I think).

lotrdiring362012.jpg

It's #2 that kills you. So many scenery shots.
I lasted till the battle of helms deep before i just started randomly laughing and passed out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For the record, this is the LotR drinking game I was talking about (although we added some rules I think).

lotrdiring362012.jpg

One of our rules was, we all had a character name and if someone said their real name they did a shot

I approve of your new avatar, Pogba. I believe everyone should have close ups of Libba as their avatar.
Haha, I was going to say the same thing to you. #LibbaTakeOver

lotrdiring362012.jpg

They missed the bit about where anytime one of our heroes is remotely close to danger, somebody (usually Gandalf) miraculously arrives on the scene out of nowhere to save them.

Great books (well they were when I was 16) but shitty film adaptations, with CGI that looks worse with every passing day.

Has Banksy seriously been arrested? And am I the only person finding that ******* hilarious?

I've had an idea. Is it possible for someone to get Libba to don the Deadpool mask just for the purposes of my avatar?
You won't be able to tell but at least I'll know it's him.
Go wait at the club for him so you can ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back