Toast WE DID IT!!! - Members get voting rights

Remove this Banner Ad

Email just come from the club to members

Andrew Fagan said:
We are embarking on a new era, both on and off the field. For the first time, you can vote on who you would like on the Board. This important development is part of our newly created Constitution, brought about by the Club gaining independence from our traditional owner, the SANFL, earlier this year.

Put simply, there is scope for up to two Elected Directors, to come from our membership base.

The new Constitution, election process and AGM are currently being finalised. Details will be released in the next few weeks, and I’ll then provide a more detailed overview. Everything will be posted on afc.com.au so keep an eye out.

But seriously, good stuff. We need a thread that analyses the applicants that are nominated. Chances are that a lot of won't know them or their backgrounds or what they are on about. This could be a chance for members that are here on BF to be a vital lobby group if we vote as a bloc.

It was announced they we'd have 2 member chosen board members when we bought our license of the SANFL. This is the first AGM since then.

And Roo will be a candidate for us.

It was announced they we'd have 2 member chosen board members when we bought our license of the SANFL. This is the first AGM since then.

And Roo will be a candidate for us.

I think Roo should be appointed by the CLub and we get TWO other member appointees. Too easy for them with Roo as he will get a spot no problem at all. PLus that only leaves one sport for me to win!:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I must be, I haven't gotten a single members email in awhile. Didn't get the survey one either.
611-race.png

You on our wrist!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back